• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sneaky modification Wednesday . . .

Occasionally I find a 65, but I haven't seen a 64 or earlier since the early 1980's.

Occasionally I find a 65, but I haven't seen a 64 or earlier since the early 1980's.
If you look at the edge of your coins it's obvious without even considering the date

TtrOPiJwMwQEzp6C1w8NRwOpQg2t2gTXXZgk_dMw8gs-3531680212.jpg

...and pre-1981 pennies are worth, what...1.1 cents?

I got a 1957 in change 3 weeks ago that is almost as shiny as the 2024 I got in the same transaction.

The only sneaky mod on the GTX is the line lock is wired to illuminate the brake warning light on the instrument panel…

Because 1970 Chargers have the flasher switch on the steering column, I used a 69 Charger rallye instrument cluster in the Charger convertible. Where the flasher switch goes in the 69 rallye instrument cluster takes the same style switch that operates the convertible top motor. It bolted right into the cluster using the same mounting holes as the 69 flasher switch. Like the factory planned it that way.

Auto Transport Service
Back