• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sneax moved: Munich -> BC Canada

sneax

Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
Hello

My name is Guido and I just moved from Munich/Germany to British Columbia, Canada!
I'm staying on Salt Spring Island in a friends house but will move over to Vancouver Island soon.

I own a 1969 Road Runner w/ 440, 727, 8 3/4 posi etc....
I've sent it over, but the container takes a couple more weeks - argh :tired:
dsc01228vkrtwdm.gif

32216_1428961917536_1037472379_1268903_4330717_n.jpg

CU
Guido

3eb18c7e96badf689d29-2best.GIF

:rolling:Welcome you crazy man, what the hell are you doing in that first picture?.

Welcome. Guess you moved as far from your folks as you could :rolling:

Welcome to FBBO Guido! Love the videos! Sometimes, driving like that is the only way to get to know your car's capabilities.

Hello

My name is Guido and I just moved from Munich/Germany to British Columbia, Canada!
I'm staying on Salt Spring Island in a friends house but will move over to Vancouver Island soon.

I own a 1969 Road Runner w/ 440, 727, 8 3/4 posi etc....
I've sent it over, but the container takes a couple more weeks - argh :tired:

Hey sneax...Where on Vanc. Island are you moving to? I'm in Victoria. Don't have a B-Body right now, but have owned a few in the past. I have a '67 Dart GT convertible. I more frequent our sister list FABO. Check over there for pics and profile, if you're interested.

Welcome in!!!

Thats not too far away. Let us know when you get here!

welcome to the site :icon_thumright:nice car and I like the video:VB toast:

welcome to FBBO, it's good to have you here... cool 69 RR

Auto Transport Service
Back