• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So this is what happened before the "protests"???

I guess I'm racist, I think they need to lock the queer shim up. There are many races but only 2 genders. It's real simple, if you don't know, pull your pants down. if you still don't know, someone will tell you.
Thank you and well said!!!!!!!

"I saw a dick. He's a male, sweetie".
There ya go. So simple even a two year old knows it.
Flashing your junk anywhere in public, especially in front of children, was a punishable offense
forever - and in more primitive times, cause for public stonings.
Now it's supposed to be ok?
Nope. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that dude is damn lucky he didn't pull that **** around me...

I'm glad I probably won't be around in another 20 years to see how society further degrades.

I'm glad I probably won't be around in another 20 years to see how society further degrades.
I agree and I saw an elderly person recently say they were Thankful that they lived during the time they did and that they were ready to check out. Just how they went from bad times to truly good times and now this... It's a shame what's happening and so quick.. Who would have thought what just a few months could do...

Look up Weimar Republic Degeneracy, same people behind the scenes. Those that don't study History are bound to repeat it.

Economy was destroyed and women were selling themselves and their children to survive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...formed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

1624322623574.jpg 1625349916898.jpg

This again...

you are either born with a, Y & X chromosome (& a penis)
or you are not

or just a Y chromosome (& a vagina)
or you are not

there are no real other choices
unless you are a hermaphrodite (born with both genitalia),
but even then, you will still have a superior chromosome,
you have an X chromosome or you don't

This again...

you are either born with a, Y & X chromosome (& a penis)
or you are not

or just a Y chromosome (& a vagina)
or you are not

there are no real other choices
unless you are a hermaphrodite (born with both genitalia),
but even then, you will still have a superior chromosome,
you have an X chromosome or you don't

They could be Bats. Those are disease infested rodents that have both

To everyone commenting in this thread...If you truly cared about others you would try and see life through their eyes and what they are going through. It's not as simple as saying..."you have a penis so you're a boy, you have a vagina and you're a girl"...it goes deeper then that. And the surgeries required to do a full and proper transition is beyond most trans peoples means, and many are quite happy to keep their main parts they have as long as they are passable to the majority of society.

Do you believe that you have a soul? What if your soul is hardwired to one gender or another, what if the down load program that sent you to your body got messed up and inserted a female soul into a male body, guess God isn't so perfect then? These trans people truly feel they are not the correct gender, their soul cries out to be something their body is not. And why is such a bad thing to have compassion for these people and allow them to just live their life free of persecution and judgments?

Just because you believe "this is the way things have always been, and should stay that way because anything else makes me feel uncomfortable, and I shouldn't have to question my beliefs and accepted norms" doesn't mean things should stay the same. Progress means things need to change, and people need to change along with it. Ignorance and intolerance is taught and not inherit in kids. If kids grow up accepting LGBTQ people for who they just are, and not seeing them being vilified by their piers, parents, teachers, politicians etc...then they can and will just accept them as normal, and why is that such a bad thing?

I used to believe as many of you but I have an open mind and a compassionate soul so I have, researched, read and listened to many Trans and LGBTQ people and what they have gone through and I have tried hard to see things from their point of view.

I'm sure I'll receive a crap ton of red X's but whatever bring it on....someone needs to make a rational statement in this echo chamber.

To everyone commenting in this thread...If you truly cared about others you would try and see life through their eyes and what they are going through. It's not as simple as saying..."you have a penis so you're a boy, you have a vagina and you're a girl"...it goes deeper then that. And the surgeries required to do a full and proper transition is beyond most trans peoples means, and many are quite happy to keep their main parts they have as long as they are passable to the majority of society.

Do you believe that you have a soul? What if your soul is hardwired to one gender or another, what if the down load program that sent you to your body got messed up and inserted a female soul into a male body, guess God isn't so perfect then? These trans people truly feel they are not the correct gender, their soul cries out to be something their body is not. And why is such a bad thing to have compassion for these people and allow them to just live their life free of persecution and judgments?

Just because you believe "this is the way things have always been, and should stay that way because anything else makes me feel uncomfortable, and I shouldn't have to question my beliefs and accepted norms" doesn't mean things should stay the same. Progress means things need to change, and people need to change along with it. Ignorance and intolerance is taught and not inherit in kids. If kids grow up accepting LGBTQ people for who they just are, and not seeing them being vilified by their piers, parents, teachers, politicians etc...then they can and will just accept them as normal, and why is that such a bad thing?

I used to believe as many of you but I have an open mind and a compassionate soul so I have, researched, read and listened to many Trans and LGBTQ people and what they have gone through and I have tried hard to see things from their point of view.

I'm sure I'll receive a crap ton of red X's but whatever bring it on....someone needs to make a rational statement in this echo chamber.

That sure is a bunch of **** spewed above. 10 years from now we will have kids identify as Kangaroos and want to be part of a zoo. A guy has NO business goin to a women's spa with a dick and disrobing PERIOD. They can have thier own place to do that in then.. I guess pedophilia should be accepted too as those people just LOVE children and we should normalize that too....

In the bedroom, shut the door, and shut the
h*ll up.....between two consenting adults.
Any of this perversion that involves a child
should be harshly dealt with.

Last edited:
To everyone commenting in this thread...If you truly cared about others you would try and see life through their eyes and what they are going through. It's not as simple as saying..."you have a penis so you're a boy, you have a vagina and you're a girl"...it goes deeper then that.
Actually, yes it is as simple as that - as in "nature itself" simple.
Our species has a male and a female. One has a penis, the other a vagina.
Mother. Freaking. Nature.
Real. Damn. Simple.
Anybody here gonna claim authority over nature itself? I reckon not.

Oh, and no....I do NOT need to "see it through their eyes" when some douchebag deviant insists on waltzing
in front of children with his wang flapping in the breeze.
I and society in general need his happy *** removed from it, pronto.

Lookit, I don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own homes. I really don't.
None of my beeswax, any more than what goes on at my abode is anyone else's business.
Folks of a deviant bent could pass through society scott free and unnoticed if they damn well wanted to -
but of course, that's not what they want at all, now is it?
Nope.

Actually, yes it is as simple as that - as in "nature itself" simple.
Our species has a male and a female. One has a penis, the other a vagina.
Mother. Freaking. Nature.
Real. Damn. Simple.
Anybody here gonna claim authority over nature itself? I reckon not.

Well Nature made them so guess nature screwed up Huh? ;)

I'll tell you why I think there has been such an increase in LGBTQ individuals in the last few decades, I think it's really simple....GLOBAL OVER POPULATION! Scientists have documented that in animal species that over populate an area they tend to have a significant rise in homosexuality and suicide, it's natures way of trying to cull the heard and get the population back down to a manageable level. Humans are just a, and I use this term loosely, smarter animal but the same rules of nature apply to us.

I was reading through the comments on that story and came across this person who went by user name 45$....interesting view IMO.

45$ said:
  • It is individual rights that separate modern western society from the oligocracy's in the past and totalitarian governments of the present. What is the common good? It is providing an environment that benefits all people. But who defines the common good? Some folks think the notion of common good is not even compatible with our pluralistic society. The differing opinions on what constitutes the common good would be plenteous. Even if folks could agree on what constitutes the common good, how would you decide which groups priorities would trump the others. You are going to have to exclude one groups viewpoints and favor another. So pursuing the common good is going to exclude some folks in favor of others, violating the principal of treating people fairly. This leads to paternalism and ultimately tyranny and oppression. Another problem in pursuing the common good is how Freeriders are handled. These are the folks who reap the benefit of the common good but do not do their part to support the common good. Careful thought would suggest that a large portion of folks would abrogate that responsibility and possibly make achieving the defined common good impossible. This will be even more difficult due to the growing slothfulness of our society and the traditional idea of personal freedom and personal responsibility.

• Also. Who is going to carry out the common good? The government would probably be charged with this task. This is going to be resisted by a goodly portion of the population as their policies are usually corrupted and administered in an extremely perverse manor. The last problem with instituting common good is that some folks are going to have to sacrifice substantially more than others and resist change. Especially if they see the recipient of their sacrifice as Freeriders.

• This has always been the case. This country was founded on a strong belief in personal rights and personal responsibility. I propose that what has changed is the idea of personal responsibility. What constitutes the common good?. who defines the common good.? Who decides which person's rights will be abrogated in favor of others ? How will you handle the Freeriders? These are all very difficult to answer without resorting to paternalism which nearly always results in tyranny and oppression.

"Well Nature made them so guess nature screwed up Huh? ;)"
Yep, she sure did. Especially when the act is forced
on those who believe this way of life should be
kept to one's private self. I don't care if someone
is gay. But don't try to tell me it's normal and
acceptable behavior. I find it disgusting. And
when (you) start involving children, it's downright
evil.

I don't care what their preference is. Their way
of life will never be acceptable to people like me.
Just don't force it on me via public displays and
TV. Sexual preferences should be held in
confidence. Why do those of this persuasion
have to proclaim it loudly to the rest of us?

Last edited:

Crikey. I was waiting to read that it "must have been the aliens".
Well...you have a right to your opinion, and the right to state it, but DAMN...on this type of forum?
Your theories and suppositions are all over the board, and indicate a lack of any real belief system.
Can we maybe just agree it's OK to be whatever you think you are sexually (it is) as long as you SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT IT!
I think what has offended me the most in recent years is the obvious movement to FORCE the rest of the population to accept what most consider aberrant behavior by a statistically insignificant few. BTW...these types of behaviors are not generally seen in nature, that is, no penetrative sex in same sex animals.
So...I don't tell you where I stick my dick, and I damn sure aren't interested in what you do with yours. It's truly NONE OF ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. Do your thing, be happy, and live your life IN PRIVATE. Wanna tell someone? Tell a shrink. They get paid to listen to that ****.

Do you believe that you have a soul? What if your soul is hardwired to one gender or another, what if the down load program that sent you to your body got messed up and inserted a female soul into a male body, guess God isn't so perfect then?

My friend, Almighty God does not make mistakes... ever! He loves these people, but hates their sin. And that's what it is - sin. Just like when I gossip, slander, have an ungrateful attitude, etc - that's me sinning. I try not to, but even we who belong to Jesus struggle with sin. The difference is we hate our sin, and try to avoid it. And certainly, any decent man (saved or unsaved), will not do that to innocent women and children.

Auto Transport Service
Back