• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So who's NOT watching the superbowl today?

Because of my lifelong profession, I only watch the Half time show, does that count?

Nope not me, I’m not a sports fan BESIDES ice hockey. If I had to pick a team though….

4A7734AA-3DD8-4C6A-B6B7-534480C0B951.jpeg

Nowadays If your team loses it’s an excuse to riot and loot.
If your team wins it’s still a reason to riot and loot.

Anyone taking bets on the spread?

I'm picking Taylor Swift will be 'Fan Spotted' at least 20 times during the game.

The super what? Best time to go to Costco or any other place that has long lines.

They both fought for every inch. Good game!

Special Teams Killed The 9ers

Missed extra point changed everything

Fumbled punt return when the ball touched one of their own

I won the party pool - Total points scored. Total score = 47. I had 49 total. If the Niners would have made their extra pt and the Chiefs were allowed to finish their last possession with the extra pt after the TD I would have been dead on. But didn’t matter in the end. I’m just a perfectionist….. and 47 did the job. Actually I was nearly dead on with each teams score and the winner as well but those weren’t pool props. The game itself was a bit of a snoozer until Q4 then the excitement started….. And it turned out to be a great finish regardless of winner.

I'll be the 1st to eat some crow, KC won in OT congrats
(Oh **** another year of the Switfy's BS Mrs. Taylor Pfizer & Mr. Swifty Kelce Pfizers commercials)
Reba was great,
the pregame concert with Blake Shelton was pretty good
IMHO only the 1st 3 qtrs were great, the rest not so much
OT started off OK, then went to ****...
I didn't & will never watch the 1/2 time ever, not my cup of tea
otherwise a relatively good game

'Puppy Bowl' was fantastic like normal

Last edited:
Chiefs fans thrive off the haters! I love this ****, You can hate them, you can joke about them, you can make fun of the players girlfriends, you can question them, but you still have to deal with them! The best damn football team in the world is.....The Kansas City CHIEFS!!!!

Who won the 2024 Puppy Bowl?​

Team Ruff won the 2024 Puppy Bowl, winning 72-69 over Team Fluff.

Auto Transport Service
Back