• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So who's NOT watching the superbowl today?

What a fag. He must be dating taylor so they can share clothes.

View attachment 1608083
Gay girlfriend.gif

:lol: Taylor has a washboard ***....nobody's been pounding that lately.

San Franciscans Loot Slightly More Than Usual Following Super Bowl Loss

Feb 12, 2024

Article Image

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — The San Francisco 49ers football team lost Sunday night in a heated overtime match against returning champions, the Kansas City Chiefs. The heartbreaking loss led to slightly more looting than a typical evening in the Golden City.

"It was absolute chaos! Stores looted, cars smashed, gangs of thieves roaming the streets. Then the Super Bowl started," said one San Francisco resident while hosing human feces off of her front porch. "After the loss, looting and lawlessness continued at about the same pace, maybe a little bit more."

The San Francisco police chief said the evening's criminal activity following the Super Bowl loss was too much for his 17 remaining police officers to handle, which, he added, was about the same as every night.

"Our diverse team of gender-fluid and species-fluid police officers put their hearts, souls, and tails into keeping the streets of San Francisco safe and clean, no matter how badly our football team chokes," He said.

At publishing time, the San Francisco Chief of Police was fired for attempting to arrest oppressed looters just trying to feed their families armfuls of 49ers apparel.

San Franciscans Continue Crapping In The Street In Honor Of 49ers Crapping The Bed

Feb 11, 2024

Article Image

LAS VEGAS — San Franciscans continued crapping in the streets to honor the incredible way in which the 49ers so epically crapped the bed.

"This is what we deserve!!" shouted Christian McCaffrey as he dumped an entire jug of poo onto Coach Kyle Shanahan. "This is what it means to be San Francisco!"

All across San Francisco, citizens joined in letting out their rage by running out into the streets and flinging poo into the air. Widespread looting, arson, and gunfire were reported throughout the city, leaving police relieved that nothing was out of the ordinary.

At publishing time, the city had announced the defeated team would be welcomed home with a ticker tape poo parade.

San Franciscans Loot Slightly More Than Usual Following Super Bowl Loss

Feb 12, 2024

View attachment 1608425

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — The San Francisco 49ers football team lost Sunday night in a heated overtime match against returning champions, the Kansas City Chiefs. The heartbreaking loss led to slightly more looting than a typical evening in the Golden City.

"It was absolute chaos! Stores looted, cars smashed, gangs of thieves roaming the streets. Then the Super Bowl started," said one San Francisco resident while hosing human feces off of her front porch. "After the loss, looting and lawlessness continued at about the same pace, maybe a little bit more."

The San Francisco police chief said the evening's criminal activity following the Super Bowl loss was too much for his 17 remaining police officers to handle, which, he added, was about the same as every night.

"Our diverse team of gender-fluid and species-fluid police officers put their hearts, souls, and tails into keeping the streets of San Francisco safe and clean, no matter how badly our football team chokes," He said.

At publishing time, the San Francisco Chief of Police was fired for attempting to arrest oppressed looters just trying to feed their families armfuls of 49ers apparel.
Onion (?)

team is actually in Santa Clara now some 40+ miles away from SF
has been for years now, still called SF thou... I'm offended by that fact :poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
San Franciscans Continue Crapping In The Street In Honor Of 49ers Crapping The Bed

Feb 11, 2024

View attachment 1608427

LAS VEGAS — San Franciscans continued crapping in the streets to honor the incredible way in which the 49ers so epically crapped the bed.

"This is what we deserve!!" shouted Christian McCaffrey as he dumped an entire jug of poo onto Coach Kyle Shanahan. "This is what it means to be San Francisco!"

All across San Francisco, citizens joined in letting out their rage by running out into the streets and flinging poo into the air. Widespread looting, arson, and gunfire were reported throughout the city, leaving police relieved that nothing was out of the ordinary.

At publishing time, the city had announced the defeated team would be welcomed home with a ticker tape poo parade.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well…. I caved. I watched part of the game on Sunday. I only watched the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter just to see who would win and I thought for sure the 49er’s had it but the chiefs tied it up the last 3 seconds of the game then it went into OT. Gotta keep the swiftys happy :rolleyes:

Did not watch it again. Don't miss it at all. Actually watched a John Wayne movie - Donavan's Reef. Great bar fight with Lee Marvin his buddy.

Since when is there a separate anthem ? Separate but equal ? I thought that bad idea went out a long time ago. Is there a White National Anthem ?
Only privledged bigots would want a white national anthem. At least that is what the agenda pushers keep telling me.
Now, if you proposed a muslim national anthem, or an alphabet person anthem, you might be on to something.

oh and this has been a thing they do for more than a year now. I think this is either the second or third season of this. As I said earlier, they don;t put it on TV anymore because it hurt ratings. So you have to buy a ticket and get in to see this glorious act of slander against our own country.

Multiple shootings, multiples/several hit, 1 woman in critical condition
& at least 1 perp in KC swag sean running away from the scene
at the end of the KC SB Victory parade
2 detained armed individuals, but still nobody was arrested...

:thumbsup: way to go KC Mo., proved what we all knew already

& we (or some here joked) thought SF team promoted that ****
(actually the team is located in Santa Clara, 40 miles away)
or was that type of shithole, that KC is now too

Last edited:
Nothing to see here.
Go about your business.
The only thing we know for sure it’s not terror related……
Multiple shootings, multiples/several hit, 1 woman in critical condition
& at least 1 perp in KC swag sean running away from the scene
at the end of the KC SB Victory parade
2 detained armed individuals, but still nobody was arrested...

:thumbsup: way to go KC Mo., proved what we all knew already

& we (or some here joked) thought SF team promoted that ****
(actually the team is located in Santa Clara, 40 miles away)
or was that type of shithole

Auto Transport Service
Back