• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So you think rare Mopars are expensive for rust buckets

Jeezuz, it is a Talbot Lago, one of 4 HANDMADE!!!
http://robbreport.com/motors/cars/1937-talbot-lago-may-be-most-beautiful-car-world-232730/
The most valuable collector car however is still the Ferrari 250 GTO......one has sold privately for near seventy mil. One went off auction for 52 mil about a year ago.
Makes the Talbot a song.

01-1937-talbot-lago-t150cs1.jpg

Ok I'll say it, That will buff out. lol

Just like many high end Mopars !! Don't be a hypocrite !!
When did I say in any of my posts that some high end mopars aren't essentially clones? I don't even consider a car to be "what it originally was" if it's had more than 70% of it's sheetmetal replaced. Please elaborate how I'm being a hypocrite...

EEK--here we go again with terms. Resto, barn find, original, clone, etc.
The meaning of these terms change just like our cars and ourselves change with age. It's hard to keep up with these moving targets.
I personally consider myself to be all original but am nowhere near what the early pictures of me show.:poke:---And my value is high only to a very few.:steering:

Auto Transport Service
Back