• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:25 PM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
Nice black front and rear bench seats for '66-? B-body with new Legendary seat covers, well-done and ready to install...SOLD I'm not interested in shipping but if you want to pay shipping plus a crating fee, so be it! These are in a car project I recently bought but I'm not going to use them. Located in the Savannah, Tn area. If interested, pm me here and thanks for viewing...wb

Last edited:
Nice black front and rear bench seats for '66-? B-body with new Legendary seat covers, well-done and ready to install...$500 where is, come and get them! I'm not interested in shipping but if you want to pay shipping plus a crating fee, so be it! These are in a car project I recently bought but I'm not going to use them. Located in the Savannah, Tn area. If interested, pm me here and thanks for viewing...wb

View attachment 1527043

View attachment 1527044

View attachment 1527045

View attachment 1527046

View attachment 1527047

View attachment 1527048

View attachment 1527049
I think those are 67 going by the pattern.

Nice black front and rear bench seats for '66-? B-body with new Legendary seat covers, well-done and ready to install...$500 where is, come and get them! I'm not interested in shipping but if you want to pay shipping plus a crating fee, so be it! These are in a car project I recently bought but I'm not going to use them. Located in the Savannah, Tn area. If interested, pm me here and thanks for viewing...wb

View attachment 1527043

View attachment 1527044

View attachment 1527045

View attachment 1527046

View attachment 1527047

View attachment 1527048

View attachment 1527049
That is a great deal for someone who needs them.

Correct, they are out of a '67 Belvedere I mentioned and I believe it is a smokin' good deal as well. I might toss in the new molded carpet kit in for another $75 as well. The pieces are very nice and in fact have zero time as the car's not been running since they were installed. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back