• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some pics from todays show

Glad to see a couple Mopars there normally when I go to a show I'm usually the only one.

Where was that one Ivan? I went to Cars and Coffee in Millstone this morning, had to be at least 300+ cars.
Ron

Ron,
I wanted to go to that but the registration was closed. Def going to the next one. This weekend was so busy. There was the :
Wildwood Show
AC Auction/Car show
Englishtown Swap meet/Car show
Swedesboro local show
Bordentown local show
and the one I went to was in Medford at a place called the Flying W.
Where was that one Ivan? I went to Cars and Coffee in Millstone this morning, had to be at least 300+ cars.
Ron

The cars and coffee show I was at was sponsored by auto geeks in Stuart Florida two weeks ago

Thanks for the pictures!

Love the Mopar's but those Chevy II's are nice!

Ivan i almost didn't go because of the wording on the website of Cars and coffee, very misleading. They had closed registration but don't turn anyone away until they have 600 cars. I wasn't registered, told the guy at the entrance what the website said and he shrugged it off and said 600 limit. Makes no sense, if I preregister but show up at 10 AM and there is 600 cars I can get turned away too????
There was a 73-4 very similar to your car but with an Automatic there.
Ron

IMG_1501.jpg
Is you're car done?

Hey do you know a good alignment guy that works on these cars?

Auto Transport Service
Back