• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Somebody also active on dodgecharger.com?

Michael_

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
I signed up there some weeks ago and still saying:
"Your account is still awaiting admin approval."
when i log in.

They do not have a contact page or something so i am not able to contact them about the issue.
Is maybe someone also active over there and could send the Staff a PM or something for me?
I signed up with the same name as on FBBO. (Michael_)

Thanks,
Michael

I thought I heard the website was "on hiatus"

A Hiatus Hernia??!!! Now that's a horse of a different color!

Michael, (in Germany)
I follow that web site too, and you will find it difficult to navigate your way around, on that site.
Don't really know what to tell you in regards to signing in.
It's not regularly moderated, to my knowledge.

I heard they were taking care of the server fee soon......

images.jpg

If all the tranny lovers and supporters over there chipped in $10 each...they could keep it running for years to come. :D
Maybe its a name change? Transcharger.com.............We like "all exhausts" here!

Pack our exhaust with potato's.......
That reminded me of the story about the Reverend who went to hospital after a 'naked gardening' accident. The Doctors were almost convinced into believing how the Preacher slipped and fell onto a potato. It went right up his back passage with little resistance apparently.
Upon extraction, the Doctors lost any shred of belief...the spud had already been peeled. :rofl:

That reminded me of the story about the Reverend who went to hospital after a 'naked gardening' accident. The Doctors were almost convinced into believing how the Preacher slipped and fell onto a potato. It went right up his back passage with little resistance apparently.
Upon extraction, the Doctors lost any shred of belief...the spud had already been peeled. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well seems that there is not to much love for this website over here.
Only signed up because i am looking for a charger and thought there are maybe more people with chargers since its dedicated to them.

Only signed up because i am looking for a charger and thought there are maybe more people with chargers since its dedicated to them.

All joking aside, this is the site to be on. There are plenty of knowledgable Charger owners here, and a wealth of good usable advice is here if you own, or are restoring one. Seriously, Lefty71

Well seems that there is not to much love for this website over here.
The majority off members there are either members here or left there and reside here.....

This is the Ultimate Mopar forum with a lot of charger owners here...

You posted at the the right site first!....

Auto Transport Service
Back