• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Something Neat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
Looking around for kind of neat projects/ race cars/ drivers let me know what you got

66 Belvedere 2dr post....was lightened to 2950 with a /6, auto and 8 3/4 rear with factory AC. Real decent body and have lots of extra parts. Mostly disassembled. Have a fresh std bore 440 to go with it w/833 trans and on and on. PM me....it is rolling though.

There’s two 65 Satellites, one a convertible big block car, for sale here in Michigan. Both look very solid, the they come with a shot ton of parts, and a lot of nice parts for the good car, which I would say is the convertible. $7500 for everything, quite a good deal if you ask me.
Look at this post on Facebook 1965 Plymouth Satellite

the add shows 2 65 hardtops,didnt see a convertible or mention of one,still looks like a good deal with all the parts,bad part no Tiltle on either and one missing the vin

Street rod kit, 1941 Dodge sedan (2 door),, original drivetrain still in it, a roller. Rechromed bumpers (Tri-City), hood ornament, grille "wings." To go with it, 1985 Chrysler 5th Avenue. Plan is to use the front subframe from the Chrysler on the 41, the transverse torsion bars gives you suspension/steering/motor mounts all in one. Have clear titles for both. If interested Pm and I'll get pics.

Last edited:
the add shows 2 65 hardtops,didnt see a convertible or mention of one,still looks like a good deal with all the parts,bad part no Tiltle on either and one missing the vin
Eh no titles not a big deal but if I buy something without a title the price is gonna reflect it

1970 Roadrunner $15 K for the car (with title) new quarters and all the parts I’ve collected for it. 383 with 4 speed

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4320.jpeg
IMG_4318.png
IMG_4399.jpeg
IMG_4402.jpeg
IMG_4397.jpeg
IMG_4415.jpeg
IMG_4418.jpeg
IMG_4408.jpeg
IMG_4404.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.