• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something you don't see everyday on a Magnum...

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Came across my Facebook feed..

329345_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=3-_Uf3ZRpm4AX8PkyS6&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
859879_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=3JshhaGOEMoAX_ainhH&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
135937_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=Ok7k-HTBFkIAX-HNlO_&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

That's cool! My buddy has several complete sets hanging up in his garage, one was supposed to go on his wagon purely for the cool factor.

To the untrained eye it looks like it's been there since new the way it fits.

Yep, looks like it's supposed to be there.

Nice touch putting the A/C back on.

He's talking taking the engine out and scrapping it.

He's talking taking the engine out and scrapping it.
Hate to hear that but well thought out modifications and the "cool" factor don't always equate to an easy sale....

Hate to hear that but well thought out modifications and the "cool" factor don't always equate to an easy sale....
"Dave, this is Joe at the garage. I found your oil leak and it's looking like you need valve cover gaskets. I can do it for $500......Dave, you still there??"

Auto Transport Service
Back