• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

source for a 6 pack scoop

PeteyDaMan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
I've searched this one a but but can't seem to find a recent (less than 6 years ago) answer.

The new 512 I put in my 71 Charger is going to require a hole in the hood to fit. I'd like to find a good quality 6 pack fiberglass scoop with the studs molded in. Most seem to recommend Sled City but I don't think he makes 69 scoops.

Pics would be great if you've done this already.

thanks!

I’m not sure if Sled City does custom work but he did build a scoop for me with slight alterations. Wouldn’t hurt to contact him.

The Sled City Max Wedge scoop I looked at was very nice quality. I think he makes Six Pak scoops. I am very happy with my Hemi scoop from AAR, excellent quality. I'm pretty sure they make the '69 scoop also.

I would definitely contact Larry at Sled city fiberglass. I have a afx hood scoop and I'm very happy with his work.

Auto Transport Service
Back