• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern CA Fall Fling is ON !

I'm down for the coast, especially since I'm already here:lol:. I can be the base of operations. Have shop available for issues.

Kinda disappointed that it went back to woodley instead of irwindale. I was really looking forward to the irwindale show, working on getting my friends A66, and my 33 and 62 ready. I may or may not make an effort for woodley. Probably just wander in as a spectator. Something more than just a walk-around show was attractive.

Kinda disappointed that it went back to woodley instead of irwindale. I was really looking forward to the irwindale show, working on getting my friends A66, and my 33 and 62 ready. I may or may not make an effort for woodley. Probably just wander in as a spectator. Something more than just a walk-around show was attractive.

Woodley is about 36 miles from you.

I’m at park now. No homeless or RV.

Just 5 birthday parties and 3 big inflatable Jumpy’s

Woodley is about 36 miles from you.
Its not the distance, obviously, its the venue. I have no quarrel with woodley, been to at least one show or more for years. It was just that the racing would have been much more attractive then a static show.

I would attend but since I've already been vaccinated (x2) I absolutely REFUSE to wear a mask period!
The commies who run insane-o-fornia can shove their mask mandate up their ***!

Auto Transport Service
Back