• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spam in general discussion

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
We got some nit wit spamming General discussion with diet crap.

thanlrs-captain-obvious-canhascheezeurger-com-thanks-captain-obvious-your-work-here-49019481.png

We got some nit wit spamming General discussion with diet crap.
Hit the report button and we will get a notification and can get it handled. "There's spam somewhere on the site" doesn't do us much good.

Speaking of Spam can’t say ever ate it, don’t remember. But, years ago a can of that stuff exploded in our kitchen cabinet where we stocked canned goods. My God the smell was gagging; inside of the cabinet looked like it had pieces of brain matter all over stuck everywhere. It took a couple hours to clean it out opening up the windows with fans going. This was years ago and don’t recall why it was there. I’ll have to ask my wife again wdf that crap was in the cabinet, lol.

The homeless need something other than dogfood for special occasions !!

Where Spam comes from..
upload_2022-3-9_12-23-4.png

Did something change with the "REPORT" button?? Or is it only in certain forum types, general discussion, etc?? Or am I now totally blind lol?

I'm sure you all saw some new member spam fiascos this AM.......

Hit the report button and we will get a notification and can get it handled. "There's spam somewhere on the site" doesn't do us much good.
You'd think that a person that's been on a forum for 8 years would know where and what the report button is for, and use it! Apparently not!

Did something change with the "REPORT" button?? Or is it only in certain forum types, general discussion, etc?? Or am I now totally blind lol?

I'm sure you all saw some new member spam fiascos this AM.......
Blind? I know things that are in plain site usually hide from me lol. The report button is at the bottom of the reply box on the left and next to the edit button.

The bot that posted all those airline ticket numbers obviously didn't read the "no phone numbers in posts" rule.

You'd think that a person that's been on a forum for 8 years would know where and what the report button is for, and use it! Apparently not!
Well chief that post was from last March. Up to that point I had never had a reason to use the report button.
Don't recall needing to since.
But if ever I do, rest assured I will use the proper button.

Spent some time in Hawai'i and spam is still going strong over there, we just dont need it here on this forum.........
Thanks for the clean up...

Auto Transport Service
Back