• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Speed Pro L 2355 F pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
.030 for 440 but what else would they fit? :D The nicer the better.....

Bump. Shipping zip is 77505

enginepartscenter.com says they have them in stock $389.
I DONT know if they have .030 (if they truly have some, i would bet on oversizes.)
Edit: you could also try Campbell Enterprises, order line 1 804 779 0888.

enginepartscenter.com says they have them in stock $389.
I DONT know if they have .030 (if they truly have some, i would bet on oversizes.)
Edit: you could also try Campbell Enterprises, order line 1 804 779 0888.
Amazon has the pistons with the Hasting moly ring kit for 456.00 and they come from EPC. They are for a buddy and well, he's the one that told me about them on Amazon but thought there might be someone on here that had a set laying around. I have a set of L2295's on the shelf for std bore which his engine is but doubt he'll want that much compression plus I don't think his block will clean up well enough to stay standard.....or even clean up enough for the extra clearance a forged piston needs.

Ive got a set of standard 2295s on the shelf too, but mine have had the domes milled off, poorly as it turns out. I was gonna use them in a .070 maxwedge, but i think they'll be .080 in the hole, stock 2295 are around .050.

But yep, cant buy pistons till you have some idea of what the bore needs to be.

My buddy found some. I sent him a text and found out a bit ago but I didn't ask him when or if he was going to tell me when lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back