• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Splash shield for 70 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumcrazy

Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the driver's side front fender to valance splash shield for my 70 Charger.

It's the shield in front of the tire.

I'm looking for the driver's side front fender to valance splash shield for my 70 Charger.

It's the shield in front of the tire.
Is the splash shield metal? I have metal shield from 1968 dodge charger Bob Horman

SPLASH shields.JPG

The splash shield is metal but those are not them. It has two bolts to the front fender and two bolts to the front valance panel. It has a hole in it that the wire for the side marker light passes thru. Also, I forgot to mention they are a 1970 only part.
IMG_2114[1].JPG

Last edited:
The splash shield is metal but those are not them. It has two bolts to the front fender and two bolts to the front valance panel. It has a hole in it that the wire for the side marker light passes thru. Also, I forgot to mention they are a 1970 only part.View attachment 1497710
I am sorry I couldn't help. I have 68-69 Dodge Charger parts only Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back