• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Splash shields

Status
Not open for further replies.

44070dart

Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
like new b-body splash shields ..not sure what year. If you need them or know what year they are from PM me ..$50 bo ..

also have New AMD a-body 67/72 splash shields $150 251-2067-P.. both plus trip..
Buffalo NY

DSCN3374.JPG DSCN3373.JPG s-l1600 (34).jpg

Last edited:
You sure they are B-Body? They remind me a lot of the '63 Dart ones I have painted and wrapped up in a box somewhere waiting for the bodywork to be done for reassembly....

I was told that.. I have no idea.. if you get a chance when your unwrapping I'd appreciate it if you could compare.,

I bought a '63 Plymouth Fury and these were in parts that came along with it. Some of the parts weren't for the car, so I'm at a loss as to what they are. I'll leave them on line, somebody will know. Hate to just through them out, without knowing.

Did you look in front of the front wheels on the Fury, the Dart had these big monster shields to block the splash from getting on the back of the headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back