• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB splash shields

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVMYRT

Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
Where can i find a set of these 67 coronet inner fender splash shields that protect the doors? I'd greatly appreciate some help
8891855F-9B3F-4FE1-9993-F2BA8B2EBE67 (1).jpeg
20220503_200412.jpg

Last edited:
How good a set are you looking for? I know I have at least one set, but its pretty much perfect and is powder coated. Also have the headlight bucket shields - not sure I want to split them up.

Are you looking for the steel shields or the rubber seals. Those shields don't look in that bad of shape from the pics. Blast them down and paint them.
The seals can be found here Body Components - Fender - Fender Splash Shields Body Components - Fender - Fender Splash Shields or here Mopar B Body 67 ONLY Rear Splash Plate Top Splash Shields

Hi runner 68,

That second picture is actually mine. That IS restored and powder coated.

1966 Charger restoration projects - before and after

Cheers, Tom

Well with my recent move I can't find them. Probably in the basement somewhere. Thought they were on my storage platform but don't see them.

I did find my headlight shields. I vaguely remember that I sold a bunch of headlight and door shields a few years ago, so the nice set might be the only sets that I have left.

But the pictures you show are of the headlight shields not the door shields. Which do you need?

So
Well with my recent move I can't find them. Probably in the basement somewhere. Thought they were on my storage platform but don't see them.

I did find my headlight shields. I vaguely remember that I sold a bunch of headlight and door shields a few years ago, so the nice set might be the only sets that I have left.

But the pictures you show are of the headlight shields not the door shields. Which do you need?
I need the door shields

My apologies to all. 65 CopCar set me straight. Definitely the door sides. I hope i have it right this time.
This is the left side. I'ts beat up bad on the top. I'll try to fix it if I have to. I don't have the right side.

20240105_145947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back