• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

There's a big difference between curvy and blubbery and that's not curvy.

Sports-Illustrated-640x480.jpg

As a friend once told me many years ago. .... "That's a lotta ham for just two eggs"

I'm surprised Greenpeace are not there trying to push her back out to sea!!

Or the coast guard "Excuse me madam, would you mind moving?....we are trying to let the tide back in!"
:rofl::rofl:

Just another example of why this country is going down the toilet. It's fine to teach people that you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. But now we are trying to convince everyone to shove it in other people's faces. No matter how much they pretend, this is NOT hot and NEVER will be.
And for those of us who don't think she's beautiful we will be called the bad guys.

And for those of us who don't think she's beautiful we will be called the bad guys.
Not the bad guys at all. Everyone has different tastes. I'm an equal opportunity provider. The bad guys are the ones who want to belittle, berate n put down someone. Parents didn't beat them enough.

The trouble with large women is the tend to keep getting larger.

Daaaaammmnnnn! If she was any further out in the water, you’d need a harpoon!

If fat is where it's at, she's there!

Reminds me of the old song, "Huggin and a Chalkin".

Ole’ Hunter weighs in at 238 lbs. and stand 5’11”. Obese or oh Beast! Yuge just yuge.

The far "lefties" say we need to "re-define" beauty. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and can't be "re-defined", whatever that means. Fat is fat.
I would not be holdin her..........fn discusting

Auto Transport Service
Back