• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spray on detail mist

maxwell1

Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
Now that car show seasons starting, who uses these sprays,and do they work? Thanx Max

Adam's. Made in USA. Griot too.

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine

Check it out, this is one amazing detailer. I do not use on my Coronet, no use really.

But I used to have a car that I used it on almost on a daily basis.

Clay bar the car, Adams DA polish system and Optimum No Rinse. You will be amazed, no joke.

I'm using the Meguiar's wash and wax everywhere followed by the quick detailer when I arrive at the show. Then just keep on dusting off the car with a california duster during the day.

I usually do one or two really good cleanings per season (clay / compound / polish / wax) where I use Lahega products and then just maintain the shine with Meguiars products.

22oz-Mist-n-shine__63514.1404238928.500.750.png

With out a question this is hands down the BEST I have ever used and without even trying it is the best on glass as well, will not bother with anything else.

Auto Transport Service
Back