• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fing Speed Festival, SoCal , Thurs April 9th, before Woodley, @ Willow Springs

Alltime

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Open Track Driving Experience.

What one driver had to say....

"If you've ever thought of trying a track day, you will not find a safer track, a better group of instant friends to run with and show you the ropes, or better instructors willing to give sage advice. I started running my 71Challenger with minimal upgrades on the very first Speed Festival years ago. Ive missed several along the way, but i look forward to it all year long. This year i'll be breaking in the fresh 372ci small block at the track. It has tuning miles on and maybe 50 street miles. This track day has had more "street cars" than prepared cars, and eveything from 6 cylinder cars to hemis and nearly every body style. If you are on the fence post about taking your car to the track, come on out and watch the action on the 9th of April and make plans to get your car ready for next year. Anyone who has been there will tell you it is a blast!! For full disclosure There are some downsides to bringing and running a car to the event. You will probably get a sunburn. You will probably make friends cooler than the ones you have. You might stay out past your bedtime with these new friends. You will learn HOW to drive your car. You will learn how to tweak your current set up for maximum performance without spending a dollar on upgrades. You probably have to fake an illness to get the day off work since you didn't plan for it.

You spent the money on tires brakes and sway bars, come to Willow springs and use them!

Info Page:
http://alltimeracing.com/spring-fling-speed-festival-ix-2014-thursday-april-9th-wsir/

See you there. image.jpg

Chrysler LeBaron spotted in Coalinga enroute to Palmdale. Custom tail light.
image.jpgNext time I will do my research and trust Yelp. The Palmdale Hotel has been rebranded the Wyhndam/Ramada and is fading. BOTH the restaurant AND bar are closed. WTF. Like being on an island,with no women or booze.
If any Mopar people show, I'm in 104. Feel free to clean the bugs off the nose of the R/T.

Things have improved. These guys showed up. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 66
Auto Transport Service
Back