• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apr

Spring Fling 35 Apr 15&16, 2023 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

Looks like i'm gonna try to do friday and saturday. I live close enough to drive home at night.

Jim Kueneman and I are trailering my hemi Satellite up.
From Tucson AZ. Leaving Sometime Thursday morning / early afternoon.

This will be the 1st time attending this show for either one of us

Anyone one along the way want to tag up and caravan up as a group?

Last edited:
This will be the first time for me at the Spring Fling. Not bringing a car but will be wandering around the show field Saturday.

Wonder how the park is doing with all the rain. Last fall it was mostly dirt in the swap area. Should I bring my mud boots?????

Always bring boots. Regardless of rain fall, they irrigate that area. Muddy in the early morning then dries to powder later. Not a place for sandals or fashion statement footwear.

Cannot make it this Spring. Enjoy and take pictures. See you in Fall.

John also can't make it (out of country on vacation).
I can't make it either (car under repair)

Hoping to be there next year:)

Beanhead has to skip this year too. CoronetDarter has another car show he is attending.
ALL of my California friends aren't going to be there!

Beanhead has to skip this year too. CoronetDarter has another car show he is attending.
Don’t think I know you Kern Dog but I’ll be there. Let’s meet up. I’m staying at the Air-Tel. Driving down from NorCal or Western NV.

Always bring boots. Regardless of rain fall, they irrigate that area. Muddy in the early morning then dries to powder later. Not a place for sandals or fashion statement footwear.
Ya they irrigate. Last year the damn sprinklers came on around mid-night Friday for a few minutes. Just long enough to give my parts and camp a good soaking.
I wore boots one year when it rained.
I don't think I've seen the parking looking so bad in the 20 years I've been going.

Last edited:
th-1468091248.jpg

Don’t think I know you Kern Dog but I’ll be there. Let’s meet up. I’m staying at the Air-Tel. Driving down from NorCal or Western NV.
Here I am. If you see this face, come say hello.

ED569E09-9C9A-45F7-AB75-DD7C628A653D.jpeg

Boots? We don't need no stinking boots .
Myself and Jim Kueneman
Don't be shy. See either of us.
Introduce yourself

20230218_150732.jpg

Having trouble with my breathing. For sure doing the Malibu run but I doubt Saturday is in the cards.

We are coming from Phoenix on Thursday. Trailering the 69 Road Runner convertible. Be at Woodley park early Friday morning to unload and get ready for the Malibu cruise in the 69. Back on Saturday for the show and swap, and the Bobs Big Boy cruise. Got a few things to sell at a friends booth on Saturday. The 69 is registered for show, but wont be there on Sunday. If you see this car stop and say hi.

20220303_113925-jpg.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back