• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stage 5 Hemi headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgepaul

Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got these in a buy it all to get the good stuff sort of a deal. Anybody have a use for them? Are they indeed what I was told they are, stage 5 Hemi headers? I was told the dual stud patten is a dead giveaway, but it's not my realm of expertize so you tell me. The collectors are cut off but would be great for the drags I'd guess. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• Grant-20121031-00182.jpg
    Grant-20121031-00182.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 809
I have no idea what stage 5 headers are? Brand name?
Used headers are something you need to sell locally as the shipping is expensive and Summit sells them with free shipping. Not to mention people want to look at old headers for rust and fit modifications crushed tubes.

Sounds reasonable to me, was looking for opinions as to what they are so thanks. I'll take them up to Mopars in the park this summer and let people have a look.

Your picture is for crap. It doesn't even show the flange bolt hole pattern or even both headers, yet you want to know info about them. I wouldda splattered pics of all kinds on here if I was askin for help. I swear, I think some folks just like makin stuff hard. Here's some stage V headers. Are their flanges similar?

http://www.magnumforceracing.com/store/detail.asp?ProductID=3930

Do you mean: Hansen Stage V heads?
And Headers for the Hansen Stage V heads?
I have Hansen Stage V Hemi heads on my Superbee.
I used the TTI headers...

i use tti on my & from what i can tell by the picture they seem to have a standard cast pattern not the dual l&r pattern that you see on a lot of new style heads

Your picture is for crap. It doesn't even show the flange bolt hole pattern or even both headers, yet you want to know info about them. I wouldda splattered pics of all kinds on here if I was askin for help. I swear, I think some folks just like makin stuff hard. Here's some stage V headers. Are their flanges similar?

http://www.magnumforceracing.com/store/detail.asp?ProductID=3930
if you want a better shot then ask! No need to be all pissy about it?did somebody not get theirbran today?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post a few more close up shots! Maybe that will help me figure out what these are? As to the Grumps here i think i was plenty clear enough I didn't know what these were for sure. I've never seen such crappy attitudes on for b bodies! Do you smack your kid when they ask a question too? WTH?

if you want a better shot then ask! No need to be all pissy about it?did somebody not get theirbran today?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post a few more close up shots! Maybe that will help me figure out what these are? As to the Grumps here i think i was plenty clear enough I didn't know what these were for sure. I've never seen such crappy attitudes on for b bodies! Do you smack your kid when they ask a question too? WTH?
totally agree paul some of us around here need to learn manners

welcome to moparts!!!
get used to it as it's always the same people

totally agree paul some of us around here need to learn manners

Really? You serious? I tell you what, I don't see you hawkin the internet and postin links tryin to help him with anything. I DID post a frikkin pic to compare to. I DID try to help. His pic shows NOTHING about which flange bolt pattern he has. Forget that then. Last time I try to give a hand.

- - - Updated - - -

welcome to moparts!!!
get used to it as it's always the same people

And you KNOW what you can do.

Really? You serious? I tell you what, I don't see you hawkin the internet and postin links tryin to help him with anything. I DID post a frikkin pic to compare to. I DID try to help. His pic shows NOTHING about which flange bolt pattern he has. Forget that then. Last time I try to give a hand.

- - - Updated - - -

And you KNOW what you can do.
yes thats right I already had told paul i didnt know anything about them in an email

but I also didnt jump on a new mopar guy here with a bunch of attitude because he didnt post a question the way I like it ?

If you cant state it in a positive manner just dont say anything , no need to run new people off with your negitivity .

Last edited:
WAAAAAAA

Jesus Guys...take a breath!!! Count to 10 before you post.

NOW - I need headers for a HEMI - 68 A-Body with Hansen RAISED PORT CONVERSION HEADS. Anyone know if these or anyone elses' will work???

I have a set of Hansen Stage V heads too I'm looking to put in to Road Runner for a 500 inch build.

May I ask what you've done in your engine build?

Thanks Jeff

I have a set of Hansen Stage V heads too I'm looking to put in to Road Runner for a 500 inch build.

May I ask what you've done in your engine build?

Thanks Jeff

Im using a motor home block, 4.15 MP crank. Manley rods, Aries pistons, larger than stock ARP main studs with girdle, Hansen Raised Ex. port conversion heads, MP X-ram & Holleys.

I'd be willing to trade heads for a set of Hansen conversion heads with standard non raised exhaust ports.

I purchased the first set of Stage V conversion heads in NC nearly 20 years ago using their raised port heads (they're .100 higher than stock), and I also bought an early set of prototype headers that Eric Hanson had on hand at the time. It was a blown, stroker based on the 440 block. Any of you that have a question about building a "conversion" engine, feel free to ask me, as I've been through the process and know what's required.

To answer the above questions: Stage V is the "brand name", and the company, owned by Eric Hanson, is one of the most renowned engineers in Top Fuel racing on earth. Stage V Hemi Heads ruled Top Fuel for years, and their "wax mold investment casting" process, which is same as Ruger uses to cast their gun frames, produces parts that are truly works of art. Judging by the material that's under the pipes, using the pic you originally posted, it appears they may be for the raised port heads. However, IF you are running a SS k-member (cutout for the oil pan) and the engine is being mounted with a plate or "ears", the engine can be adjusted down .100 were you to use the raised port Stage V Heads with standard port headers. They will fit.

However, if you are going for 100% stock location of the engine with raised ports, then the raised port headers will go in easier. Remember, the difference is .100

S

Questions on the Stage V Hemi Conversions please

((( Southernman )))

You said

"Any of you that have a question about building a "conversion" engine, feel free to ask me, as I've been through the process and know what's required"

I'd like to talk about this if you can email me then I can give you my phone number to go over what's needed to build a solid and reliable conversion engine.
My email is send him a PM/email]

Thank you in advance :hello2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,
As I stated in the "5th" post here, trying to help "dodgepaul", I put the Hansen Stahe 5 heads and manifold on my Hemi.
I too am running the TTI stainless/ceramic coated headers.

Yeah, poor "dodgepaul" certainly was "slammed" by one of our members last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back