• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Stage Steer and Gear power steering box

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 69 GTX

Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Steer and Gear modern feel power steering box for sell. I had it on my 69 GTX and it only has 85 miles on it. It works great and is way better than the stock unit. Only reason I'm selling is I pulled it to put a Borgeson unit on because I was going to do a Hellcat swap but plans fell through. Needs a little pain on it they shipped it to me without the paint being all way dry and it came off on the plastic on shipping. It will need a copper Oring where the return line goes. I used my old one and it was leaking slightly. I'd take 300.00 us shipping from Indiana 47802. The good thing you don't need to worry about sending a core in.

Last edited:
Not sure I can't upload pics says security warning..message me and I can text or email a pic

I don't think it will fit..
OKay, then can you get me the actual dimensions? If it's close, you can have the box bulge on both ends. I once received some convertible 'cocktail shakers' vibration dampeners in flat rate boxes. The boxes were oblong like a football and had a bunch of tape on it, but the 45 lbs shakers made it for like $8.00 each.

OKay, then can you get me the actual dimensions? If it's close, you can have the box bulge on both ends. I once received some convertible 'cocktail shakers' vibration dampeners in flat rate boxes. The boxes were oblong like a football and had a bunch of tape on it, but the 45 lbs shakers made it for like $8.00 each.

Yeah take some measurements when I get home in a bit..but would still need some padding though

Yeah take some measurements when I get home in a bit..but would still need some padding though
Yeah, I get it. packing and reinforcing needed. I'll take it either way. Amazingly, the shakers were sent two to a box and weighed about 55 lbs each. Email me your address and I send the $$$ when you get me a final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back