• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stanley cup

wager

I am not a gambler but if I were what would the wager be?

well it has to be something stupid or real

IE;
stupid could be; ownerships, or pinks.

real could be; a t-shirt or ball cap

i would pick the real choice myself.:hello2:

OK the wager is for a for b-bodies only t-shirt.

End of the 2nd Boston 3 Vancouver: GOOSE EGG

I wear an XL

Don't worry about the wager. Good thing I didn't get Stupid because I really didn't have any room in my garage for you car.

no no a deal is a deal. when and if they come available you have one coming. just makes it more interesting. have a care. rick

The better team won, for sure. Congrats to the Bruins

Even though I was pulling for the Bruins I believe that Vancouver was the bettter team overall. That being said, I guess the saying still holds true "Goaltending wins Stanley Cups". Tim Thomas was steady and Lou-Braun-go was shackey all series.

Awww Vancouver :(
I dont think he was shaky , but mistakes weren't even getting to him -I think you need a little emotion to play

Now I definitly wouldnt wear a Boston jersey in those downtown steets-Terriblle thing that happened - all those riot's

Cant beleive the riots ,what a bunch of idiots ,hope the police get the trouble makers ,and send them to Afganistan.

You see the video of one of the rioters getting nailed in the nuts with a flash-bang grenade? Classic....

Wow!! And we yanks thought you you guys were civilized!!!! Really bad display of your civic pride. And I'm from Detroit!!!!!!!! I expected better from you Canadians, shame on them!!!!!

Hi Scott ,im sure the police will be knocking on doors next week and makeing arrest.Canada is like the U.S..there are many more good people than bad ,a few cluless goons can make a whole country look bad .

Wow!! And we yanks thought you you guys were civilized!!!! Really bad display of your civic pride. And I'm from Detroit!!!!!!!! I expected better from you Canadians, shame on them!!!!!

Shame on who, the Canadians or the idiots? When you state " I expected better from you Canadians, shame on them." you are putting all of us Canadians in the same idiot lot, well fooy on you.:icon_fU:

Auto Transport Service
Back