• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steel 440 crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge69

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a GOOD steel crank or used stroker set up .

I have one wrapped up in plastic, i would like $250 for it, check the pic, I cant remember if its been ground but i dont think so.
440 steel crank.jpg

If you can check it and let me know that would be great. Also what do you know about it And what am I looking at to get it to 17331,PA ??

I have one that is freshly ground.>.010 under rods and mains.$250.00 in Pa

If you can check it and let me know that would be great. Also what do you know about it And what am I looking at to get it to 17331,PA ??
Ill check the journal sizes tomorrow and check on weight and shipping then too, cheers.

Hi Wedge, I checked and The journals are all standard in size, it was taken out of a 440 to put a stroker crank in the motor. Its not rusted at all so if you wanted to you could linish it and put it back in standard i think. The cost of shipping to you as quoted by FEDEX is $50.75 but hey make it an even $300 and that will cover it. Let me know if you are interested, cheers.
440 stl crank.jpg

I'm about 120 mile from you.I'm at - Bellwood,Pa 16617

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back