• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

steering column pics

Well, the last post didn't make it so I'll try again. I think I saw that car was for sale in another post, wasn't it? From the look of the trunk lid it might be rustier than what I'd like to deal with but do you have any more pics? I'm currently watching a 75 Fury II a kid owns in central Illinois that's kinda rusty and waiting for his price to come down a little so I really don't want to get rid of just the back bumper by itself. I do have a couple of rear bumpers for 75-76 Coronets and Chargers, though - I think they are the same basic blanks but have holes for reverse lights in them. I don't think most people would notice the difference. Anyways, could you post a couple more pics - I couldn't find that car on your website. :grin:

Well, the last post didn't make it so I'll try again. I think I saw that car was for sale in another post, wasn't it? From the look of the trunk lid it might be rustier than what I'd like to deal with but do you have any more pics? I'm currently watching a 75 Fury II a kid owns in central Illinois that's kinda rusty and waiting for his price to come down a little so I really don't want to get rid of just the back bumper by itself. I do have a couple of rear bumpers for 75-76 Coronets and Chargers, though - I think they are the same basic blanks but have holes for reverse lights in them. I don't think most people would notice the difference. Anyways, could you post a couple more pics - I couldn't find that car on your website. :grin:

The car isn't on my site as I haven't gotten around to updating it for some time. Seems like I might have offered it to a guy on here awhile back, maybe almost 2 years ago, can't remember for sure now. I had quite a bit of work done to it last summer getting it ready to drive. I bought it from a neighbor who had brought it here from Colorado over 10 years ago, then parked it under a tree. To get it running I had to put in a good gas tank, run new gas lines, install a new fuel pump, put another carb on it, a rebuilt alternator, new plugs and wires, and put in a different distributor, (can't remember if it's a reman or used). It ran terribly at first until I discovered that both the cat and the muffler were plugged up. I cut them off and the engine runs really good now. It does need a different carb as the one I put on was off of a 440 and had been sitting for a couple of years so it's a little finicky. I also had the rotors turned, new front brakes and reman calipers put on it as well as the wheel bearings greased in front, new back brakes, and a reman master cylinder. I believe they turned the rear drums also, I'll have to check the receipt to be sure. I also put on a NOS set of mags, I think they are called Crager Outlaws, new lug nuts, and a decent used set of tires. I've misplaced the center caps, though. I had the trans serviced, too. It still needs exhaust and a different carb but it drives down the road alot better than it looks.
The body is a little rough. It has a couple of scrapes in it, one door has a rusty spot, and the quarters and trunk extensions are rusty, can't remember about the front fenders. The trunk floor is scaly but I don't think it's rusted through. The frame rails are nice and the floors are good as far as I know. I also have a different front bumper for it that's pretty nice.
The engine is a 318 with an aftermarket aluminum intake and 4 bbl carb.
I think I've covered everything so here's a few pics. Oh, I just noticed I don't have any interior pics so I'll have to take some. And I would like to get $2500 for it.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_5902 (Small).JPG
    IMG_5902 (Small).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5904 (Small).JPG
    IMG_5904 (Small).JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5905 (Small).JPG
    IMG_5905 (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 115
Thanks for the pics, Dallas. It looks like a pretty nice solid car and worth the price but needs a little more body work than what I'm looking for. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back