• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stella Stevens won’t be down for breakfast

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Dead at 84.

Actress Stella Stevens of 'Nutty Professor' and 'Poseidon Adventure' dies at 84
1676763982736.jpeg

R I.P.

This one is especially tough for me, right after Raquel. Back in 1970, the day after I drove the GTX that came back to me, I inherited a back issue of Playboy, January 1968, in which Stella Stevens posed for an encore pictorial (after posing earlier in 1960.) That image will forever be linked to the car I chased for 52 years. And though I didn't know it at the time, my wife to be would project much the same aura, and bear more than a passing resemblance. Decades later, I showed her a picture of a much older Stella Stevens, and she commented, "she's still beautiful, just not tarted up..." Sadly for those of us who lived the era, these goddesses of the 1960s are also mortal.

Stella was a beauty - and her personna was also of a cool chick. RIP Stella. I hope you beauties are of faith because I’d love to meet you when I pass thru the Pearly Gates.

Auto Transport Service
Back