• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen EARLY THIS MORNING 1973 Road Runner from Temecula, California

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Saw this just come across my Facebook feed... Thieves suck!

Jimmy March here’s a pic of my roadrunner that was stolen for people asking for one to share. Temecula, CA. stolen last night between 2am-8am. 73 RR

116366993793_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=8jSwzwwhKEMAX9YinRs&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

keep an eye out

:cursin: freaken' thieves :BangHead:
they knew how to deal with them in the old west
steal a horse you're hung

these are modern-day horses

Hell that car is on a boat and gone. Or went south! But probably a boat

I hate people that steal God go get a job and earn what you want

That’s a good lookin car.

I live in Temecula. I’ll keep an eye out. What neighborhood?

That totally sucks. I have nightmares from time to time about mine being stolen. Paranoid maybe?

watch for parts coming up for sale

Running car? From storage or residence.

Although given how the dock-workers at Long Beach operate....that could be a month or more....going by previous experience. :rolleyes:

No that's only when you do stuff legally!
Why you pay the right person off it goes out same day they wait till last minute so cars arn't sitting around in port for months where as someone could possibly find them

All I know it what is posted above as that is what he posted on FB... Hope it's found quickly...

If you have more details of the car , what made it special please share, we all will keep an eye out as none of us want to ever deal with this. Best of luck! Hope it gets found quick if not it’s gone.. Sad thing is someone spent sometime scoping it out. Also make sure it wasn’t someone that may have gotten close to you then disappears . Again good luck & don’t let it slide off the radar either some it’s not a big deal because nobody got hurt..

Last edited:
If you have more details of the car , what made it special please share, we all will keep an eye out as none of us want to ever deal with this. Best of luck! Hope it gets found quick if not it’s gone.. Sad thing is someone spent sometime scoping it out. Also make sure it wasn’t someone that may have gotten close to you then disappears . Again good luck & don’t let it slide off the radar either some it’s not a big deal because nobody got hurt..
Not my car.. I am posting ALL information from the post that came across my FB feed. The color makes it special for sure..

Keep us posted, let’s help him get it back!

need to do what the Pharaohs would have done....tie'm to the car and drag'm....

I like one I seen a movie once.. similar in theory . Take a semi, hang them by their paws on the crossmember let them dance under the drive shaft and try and stay clear of the tandems... only on tv!

Auto Transport Service
Back