• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Mustang "Houston" Needs Help Finding

Azndude

Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
I've seen this Mustang several times, it's a beast!! It's a damn shame though... they took the trailer, car, and everything with it. There is a $10,000.00 Reward if you can help get it back. This car is from Houston, Texas.... hopefully is hasn't made it too far yet. I'm posting it, on as many forums as possible... hopefully it will help in some way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STOLEN1.jpg

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x616 and weights 87KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x433 and weights 44KB.

STOLEN TURBO CAR OWNER

Author:
TURBO 106
[Edit] Date Posted: 20:28:06 07/30/09 Thu
THANKS JOE FOR PUTTING UP AND THANKS ERIC.
REWARD UP TO $10K
FOR RETURN OF FOX BODY TURBO CAR SHOWN IN ABOVE PICTURE(COMPLETE AND FULLY IN TACT)
STOLEN FROM FM 1960 AND FERREL RD/R AND J AUTOMOTIVE NEXT TO VOLVO RENTS. WEDNESDAY NIGHT OR EARLY THURSDAY MORNING
42 FT OLDER WHITE AND ALUMINUM GOOSENECK WITH ENTIRE RACE PROGRAM INSIDE. CAR/AND MANY MISC. ACCESSORIES
HAVE VIN # ON TRAILER, CAR, AND TOW VEHICLE
CONTACT

OWNER
RANDY WHITMAN
713-516-4126

or

Eric Stubbs aka 747
281-468-1805

Here's some more details on it: The car was inside a 42' (42 ft. long!!) gooseneck box trailer "white", there was a four wheeler inside, all their equipment, and numerous performance parts. The owner hired a private investigator, and DPS has serveilance from their traffic cameras, of a white dually truck hauling it off. This is no ordinary Mustang either.... VERY high end racing parts, custom paint, custom air/water intercooler, and a custom HUGE HP turbo (106mm)!!

More info: http://www.htownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41974

STOLEN-1.gif

I hope they recover it along with the trailer and parts. I also hope that the thieves get some frontier justice.

I hope they recover it along with the trailer and parts. I also hope that the thieves get some frontier justice.

Well, it'll be very hard to sell the parts and not get noticed. Everything was custom built and not your average performance parts. I'm sure once the 42ft. (box) gooseneck trailer turns up, the investigators will have more to go on. It's still a shame though... Texas will allow us to shot someone in our home, or in the front yard, lol... but I doubt the theives will get more than just a slap in the hand and some jail time... hope everything gets returned "in tact"... but that's very slim.

we'll keep our eye out in chi-town... we gots a short length of rope and a tall ole tree waitin for em if we find em:yes:

Update:

The 42 foot trailer was found in Houston, completely empty, behind HEB, off Beltway 8 and Blackhawk. Atleast it was found and probably means, it's not outside of Houston.

Auto Transport Service
Back