• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD STR cross ram intake for low deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Mopar

Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Going a different direction in my Nostalgia Super Stock build. Have an unmolested, probably never run, Edelbrock STR cross ram intake complete with new gasket and complete Enderle linkage. Unit was powder coated in old turquoise, but, from what I am told, that is easily removed. I put it atop my engine for clearance checks etc. but have never run it. Can include TWO matching AFB's which I purchased from Roy Johnson and had tumbled and rebuilt. (Don't know how highly modified they are, but knowing Roy they ain't stock.

$2450.00 for intake and linkage
$2950.00 for intake, linkage, carbs, air breather adapters, and air breathers.

Thanks, Rev. Mopar

P.S. Pic is fitment only - never run.

IMG_20210805_175327337.jpg

Going a different direction in my Nostalgia Super Stock build. Have an unmolested, probably never run, Edelbrock STR cross ram intake complete with new gasket and complete Enderle linkage. Unit was powder coated in old turquoise, but, from what I am told, that is easily removed. I put it atop my engine for clearance checks etc. but have never run it. Can include TWO matching AFB's which I purchased from Roy Johnson and had tumbled and rebuilt. (Don't know how highly modified they are, but knowing Roy they ain't stock.

$2450.00 for intake and linkage
$2950.00 for intake, linkage, carbs, air breather adapters, and air breathers.

Thanks, Rev. Mopar

P.S. Pic is fitment only - never run.

View attachment 1291877
I have a single 4 barrel top for that intake if u need ? Its not doing anything but sitting on my shelf.

FOR THE CROSS RAM BASE OR THE STR 15 BASE? I ALSO HAVE AN STR 15 WITH TWO LIDS, BOTH FOR HOLLEY 500 TWO BARREL CARBS. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOUND A DUAL QUAD LID FOR IT, BUT NONE SEEM TO BE AVAILIBLE.

I have this for trade or cash

1 sr.jpg

2 sr.jpg

PRICE REDUCTION. Not frantic, but need some space. Lowering the price on the intake to $2025.00. With carbs and all the associated stuff, $2275.00.

Thanks, Rev.

Still have it?
If you do, I could stop by. Maybe during the weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back