• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange pop up on the forum site today

BB BELLA

Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
anybody else seeing this? logged in or out pops up with each page change!

how many times I gotta tell ya?

You got something else going on.

Same thing is happening to me.

When I open the site on my iPad, click on a thread, go to another page, basically anything I click on - I’m getting a screen that comes up and asks: Are you a real person? It has a place to click to continue. Says its from Website Traffic Verification. This isn’t happening on any other forums. When I click on Yes: Proceed it lets me into whatever I clicked on. Anyone else seeing this.

Is this a FBBO action? Or something I’m picking up from somewhere else?

5A5A9A5E-273B-4F0C-8172-CD8989560FB7.png

I just got the "Are you a real person" going on FABO... so it's a "Joey" thing! lol @Joeychgo

And it happens on EVERY page click... ffs.

1677164127104.png

It cuts down on the scanning robots I bet.

just logged back in and it seems to be gone, maybe trying something new for security, that attempt wasn't my favourite!
this site seems to have less bot traffic than others! it works pretty good and this place is busy! always something new to read!

I don't get those messages here.....it might be an add-on that is only visible for certain ISP customers ?

or.......you guys are surfing bad sites other than F*BO sites. :lol:

Not intentional on our part. We are investigating

Should be fixed now - my apologies for the trouble

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back