• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Students build 1968 Dodge Coronet "Super BEE"!

SpartanGarage

Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Hello all! I am a high school teacher for Automotive. Having the students put this car together. We have a 1968 Dodge Coronet "Super Bee". Factory air, automatic, and turbine bronze. We so far have Dakota digital dash, legendary interior, Pypes exhaust, TTI headers, Evans wiring, East Syracuse Chevy, oaks towing, profit interior, Dante's Mopar, pirate jack Disc brake conversion, and many others helping on this project. Here are a few pictures. We are looking for a few more parts. Some parts I believe they do not manufacturer anymore. We are located in East Syracuse Minoa Central High School.

This vehicle will be raffled off at the end of the school year as our past cars have been. Please check us out at www.spartangarage.org or our Facebook "ESM Spartan Garage". .

IMG-0671.jpg IMG-0629.jpg IMG-0307.jpg

That is a fantastic looking group you've got.
I'm interested in the auction.

Welcome from Lancaster NY, right near the Speedway ! Great choice on the Project, a Favorite of many of us here. The turbine Bronze looks Awesome on those year cars !

Welcome from Missouri!! Super job you all do and a great thing to keep the hobby and or industry alive and well!! Be proud, well done!!

That's the spirit ! Get the young involved.
About 18 years ago I bought a 440 from a auto shop school teacher.
The school was in Las Vegas Nevada.He and his students were converting a 69 R/T from a bracket racer into a legal Super Stocker. I picked it up at the school and had a fun time talking with the students.Great group of kids.

welcome to FBBO great looking super bee keep us posted

Thanks. I have supported your efforts for years ever since hemmings did a article of your students. This year I will be buying more than 3 tickets.

Hello all! I am a high school teacher for Automotive. Having the students put this car together. We have a 1968 Dodge Coronet "Super Bee". Factory air, automatic, and turbine bronze. We so far have Dakota digital dash, legendary interior, Pypes exhaust, TTI headers, Evans wiring, East Syracuse Chevy, oaks towing, profit interior, Dante's Mopar, pirate jack Disc brake conversion, and many others helping on this project. Here are a few pictures. We are looking for a few more parts. Some parts I believe they do not manufacturer anymore. We are located in East Syracuse Minoa Central High School.

This vehicle will be raffled off at the end of the school year as our past cars have been. Please check us out at www.spartangarage.org or our Facebook "ESM Spartan Garage". .

View attachment 1023814 View attachment 1023815 View attachment 1023816
Welcome! Nice job your class is turning out. Looking forward to see it all come together.
Post up a list of the parts you still need, chance are someone here will either have something or know where to get it.

Welcome from Ct! Like that your getting your students involved in older cars. If webmaster @Joeychgo allows it I'd buy a raffle ticket.

I don't see why you couldn't sell raffle tickets here under "other stuff for sale"?
As long as they are legitimate.
But it would likely decrease my chances of winning, so NO WAY!

:thumbsup: didnt think they did that anymore,that is so cool. Have fun with the kids and thank you for teaching.

Very cool. Get them learning to turn wrenches.
My high school shop class took the teachers VW bug apart. I’ll never forget the little things we had to do. Stuck with me forever and onto the countless cars I’ve wrenched on since.

Yes right now we are looking for the bracket that is inside the door that connects to the lower vent window by the door hinge. Its missing. Also headliner bows. And of course many other things that we are finding slowly on the way. There is a plastic strip that goes on the sides of the windows that are broken (cause we took the window out) so we need those. A bunch of things.

Check us out www.spartangarage.org and yes this is legit! you can see the 69 mach 1 mustang we did last year in one of the pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back