• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stunning 64 Sport Fury vert coming up at BJ in April

340challconvert

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Lot #373.3 1964 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY CONVERTIBLE
Seller Notes: Powered by a 383ci V8 engine with 4-barrel carburetor, producing 330hp, backed by a 4-speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter, this 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury is also equipped with power steering, power brakes and a dual exhaust system. It sports a white power convertible top and rides on Mopar Magnum 500 wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Silvertown red line radial tires. The deluxe vinyl bucket seat interior features seatbelts and a center console with tachometer. Included are the convertible top parade cover and original set of Plymouth wheel covers. This Sport Fury has 60,669 original miles (the title reads mileage exempt).
One of my personal favorite b-bodies.

Dino2 (1).gif

230311_Front_3-4_Web.jpg 230311_Interior_Web (1).jpg

..and they've had it for sale for a long time! Nice and one of two '64 styles I'm searching for for the wife, but for what the "restoration" claims to be... rusting shifter handle, cloudy instruments, pitted emblems and control knobs...

really nice car

but;
waaaaaaaaay too much red for my taste

I'd still drive the piss out of it, if I inherited it...

I called at the time to make an appt to fly in and inspect it but mine came up for sale. Talk about timing!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back