• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summertime is here, let’s get to work

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
Time to start clearing for a future building.
C620B2F2-64CF-4E79-854A-33DF335575ED.jpeg

No **** far from summer here too

albeit it's at least raining now not dumping feet of snow

March 8th

March 8th 2023 Snow Winter storm warning 007.JPG

Summer ??? That comes after Spring ..... right ? About 6 weeks till Spring here . 50 mph winds with snow and sleet plastered on my windows today Summer ?????? 15th of June typically .
20230310_180038(0).jpg

Plodding along here on the ridge too - spring is dragging *** this year.
I got a finish mower deck to rebuild right now and weather + getting sick ain't helping.

No **** far from summer here too

albeit it's at least raining now not dumping feet of snow

March 8th

View attachment 1431402

for once, I feel good about being in New Jersey, we've had a great, mild winter, no snow.. probably the only good thing about this place

This is funny, for the last hour I've been on the computer exploring Queensland. Australia is beautiful and have always had a desire to visit but have never made it past Hawaii. Maybe someday. Where is this photo taken? I spy a tan mopar in the photo.
The Gold Coast, Queensland. You can drive your classic all year round.

The Gold Coast, Queensland. You can drive your classic all year round.
Sounds a lot like here in Scottsdale Az. except we don't have any coastline. Our summers are probably somewhat hotter. We joke that we have 9 months of summer and 3 months of fall/spring.

The Gold Coast, Queensland looks like a beautiful place.

We are not quite to summer yet but march is a big step in the right direction of getting rid of winter! It's been an exceptionally bad winter and there is no doubt I'm ready to get the summer toys out! NHRA Gatornationals finals are on fox at noon today, thats a good sign of spring!

I was in Western Australia in January’81. It was full on summer and just an incredible place to be !! Ahh, Cottesloe beach ! Swan beer too. All the lovely young ladies in Perth…

Auto Transport Service
Back