• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

summit discount code?

Lbone

Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
hey all, I have to make a large order from summit racing to get the charger on the road and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to come across the discount codes? I saw someone posting an about to expire one on a local message board last week but I wasn't ready at the time. I am just wondering if they come with orders because in that case I will just order some smaller cheap items!
Thanks!

personally i have never seen a summit discount code...i get them from classic industry's all the the time but never "Jegs or summit" **** if you find one please post it !! Thanks !

personally i have never seen a summit discount code...i get them from classic industry's all the the time but never "Jegs or summit" **** if you find one please post it !! Thanks !
Same here, I've seen them from everywhere but Jegs or Summit.

Don't buy it all at once. You'll start to collect Summit bucks and they also send you discount cards by mail, $25 etc.

summit only has a sale day once a year that is a percentage off of the entire bill and its usually between christmas and mid January, you have to keep close tabs everday to find out when as they don't announce what day it is, or if make it to one of the world of wheels shows, stop by the summit booth and pick up their catalog and its got a one time use sticker on it for a percentage off of your entire order :)

I get Summit Racing sales catalogs & e-mail, Hot-Rod Hardware & Summit Tools
{also signed up for sales e-mail/newsletter}
Open an account, online & fill out the requests for sales or Catalogs,
if you already have an account, Go to Summit log in & change your notification preferences

Mostly I get heads ups for usually specific parts/brands sales,
regularly about once or twice a month with specific parts or tools sales adverts,
far more than just a certain time of the year...
Very rarely have any discount codes, just %-off sales
some do have a sale reference code or source code thou,
it's usually a nationally advertised sale...

Try to buy $100.00 at a time to get the free shipping.

Auto Transport Service
Back