• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summit Racing "Beat a Price Guarantee"

Right and apparently nothing I purchased earned summit buckaroos.. Soo unless you are a chevy guy limited stuff for mopars..

One buck, WTH......I would have said “buddy” you can keep your buck.....summit needs that more for the 15 minute phone call cost to your company.....

In another post I was installing CPP upper control arms on the GTX my fault I didn't look but they sent me 2 right side uppers. And one was stamped left. Anyhow I called CPP and that guy was kind of a douche. So I ended up calling Summit they said they would ship another set right out. I then asked them if they were going to pay for a re alignment.. They said they do not compensate for labor. Lucky Butler Tire said they should have caught that and they would re-align for free. Summit needs some work on customer relations.

Here is the flip side. I ordered a transmission from JEGS they didn't have the one I wanted in stock so they sent me a Hughes Performance trans in its place. However there was a slight issue with a pump leak. I pulled the trans 3 times in a week on my back. Jegs was awesome and said that they would make it right. I didn't put the blame on them. I put it on Hughes. But Hughes made it right and sent me some swag and a case of trans fluid. I just didn't want to pay shipping back to Pheonix but Hughes paid for that as well.

Re: Summit bucks or whatever they're called:

Yeah, damn Summit, screwing around with their give-away free **** like that! :lol:

Lookit, overall, I've found their prices to be amongst the best. In-stock is right up there, too.
Free shipping for $100+ orders, yup. I've bought a couple items over the years that failed or were
crap and both times, they made it right instantly and I didn't even have to return the defective part.
There may be better out there, but I haven't found 'em yet. I'm good using them.

In the meantime, I still hate the layout and format of the Jegs website. Not very user-friendly.
I get some stuff from the other usual suspects too - Mancini, Professor Ehrenberg, those sorts of folks.
Even Rock Auto once in a while - and I don't give ANY of 'em grief for whatever promotional razzmatazz
they may have going on, because I don't effing care about that crap.

Re: Summit bucks or whatever they're called:

Yeah, damn Summit, screwing around with their give-away free **** like that! :lol:

Lookit, overall, I've found their prices to be amongst the best. In-stock is right up there, too.
Free shipping for $100+ orders, yup. I've bought a couple items over the years that failed or were
crap and both times, they made it right instantly and I didn't even have to return the defective part.
There may be better out there, but I haven't found 'em yet. I'm good using them.

In the meantime, I still hate the layout and format of the Jegs website. Not very user-friendly.
I get some stuff from the other usual suspects too - Mancini, Professor Ehrenberg, those sorts of folks.
Even Rock Auto once in a while - and I don't give ANY of 'em grief for whatever promotional razzmatazz
they may have going on, because I don't effing care about that crap.

Its not that I'm looking for handouts.. But they used to send summit bucks to you all the time in the mail. Which is a great incentive on their part to get you to use them. They have changed the format and now its on selected items. There used to be tons of stuff. To each his own. I didn't mind having summit bucks built up and then buy a big ticket item that I normally wouldn't buy or be able to afford. Having 100 bucks built up makes a difference. I guess we all should have deep pockets and pay full retail. Well, in the real world some people don't and look forward to a little price cut.

I guess we all should have deep pockets and pay full retail. Well, in the real world some people don't and look forward to a little price cut.
You must have missed this part. Quoting myself:
"We all price shop, nothing wrong with that.
You find a better deal elsewhere? Great, buy it from whoever has the best price."

You must have missed this part. Quoting myself:
"We all price shop, nothing wrong with that.
You find a better deal elsewhere? Great, buy it from whoever has the best price."

Yea I guess I overlooked that part.. oops. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back