• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Bee stickers on windows?

FWIW I have only seen those once...on a 1969 charger 500.
the Charger R/T,Coronet R/T, and Dart GTS got the Scat Pack Bee stickers.
Initially in '68, that was true - to be joined mid-year by the '68 Super Bee.
Same deal for '69 - plus the Daytona.
In '70, the Challenger R/T joined as well as the Swinger 340.

Last edited:
I bought a new SuperBee on February 10, 1969. It did not have the Scat Pack decals on the quarter windows. I remember the 1970 cars got them. They could have been something that came in a package for the dealership to install during PDI.

When I ordered a pair for my Bee from David P he told me they were not correct for a 69... only 70. He couldn't sell them to me due to a licencing fight, but they still ended up in with my order!

My 70 Challenger T/A I bought in the late 70s has them.
My 70 JH Challenger convertible does not, but has the original Airtemp AC decal in the right quarter glass.
When I restored the T/A, I found the original decal backing papers for the scat pack bees under the carpet.
I found some original NOS bee decals, but they were from B bodies. They are shaped to guide the worker on the line to install them on the quarter windows. I was able to use the original backing papers I’d found under my carpet to trim the B body NOS ones to the proper geometry.
Of course, getting the 50+ year old decals off the backing paper was no easy chore either.
I spent hours putting NOS bees on the windows whereas the guy on the line probably spent seconds!
And I soon decided I didn’t like the AMD glass, and later had my original quarter windows polished, reinstalled, and bought another set of NOS bees to install, so I did it twice on my car!

My parents 70 Charger R/T SE had them on both rear quarter windows from day one,my 70 Charger R/T SE had them as well.

Here is the lowdown on the rear window stickers

IMG_9839_Original.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back