• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DA BEARS!!! :rolling::rolling::rolling: well if your guna twist my arm..da Colts

if ya ain't first your last!!!!!

I got to go Saints considerimg i will be in N.O. next weekend for my nephews batchelor party. Its Mardi Gras weekend too. The towns gonna be crazy. I believe if i was rooting for the colts there it might not be healthy.

I got to go Saints considerimg i will be in N.O. next weekend for my nephews batchelor party. Its Mardi Gras weekend too. The towns gonna be crazy. I believe if i was rooting for the colts there it might not be healthy.

Get some pictures of NAKID MOPARS :rolling:

how about the pro bowl not being after the super bowl and not in hawaii this year .

Plus how does a guy get kicked off the squad , didnt go to practice LOL what a moron LOL

That was crazy move, they should not have changed it, ...I dislike it, .....almost as much I disliked them changing the points system in NASCAR, 10 races to go, and the top ten has to start over again because they are equal, it's Stupid.

i hate that chase thing too

I totally lost interest in NASCAR when they changed the point system, ....Now a team can Bust *** season, gain an Advantage, and then get to start at square one with the other nine top teams, .....I went from going to about 8 to 10 races a year to Zero. :mad:

I totally lost interest in NASCAR when they changed the point system, ....Now a team can Bust *** season, gain an Advantage, and then get to start at square one with the other nine top teams, .....I went from going to about 8 to 10 races a year to Zero. :mad:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I would not be bummed at either team winning or losing;but my strict Catholic upbringing almost makes it mandatory to pull for the Saints.

Another factor: Anyone do any,uh,...for entertainment purposes only,of course...wagering? Been watching the Vegas line? It moved from 2-1/2 up to 6 in a week. Big jump,and The House likes to keep House money in the House,capiche? In other words,there's a lot of jack on the Colts to win. Vegas don't like paying out their dough,so the Saints have a fightin' chance-at least with the spread. They do have a chance to win outright-don't sell them short in any way-but the Colts have been there,and many of their past "Big Game"(can we say S@#$% B%$#? here?) players are still around. They won't be too nervous;the Saints might be. Should be fun,regardless.

Oh,don't be surprised if the spread goes to 7-maybe with the hook-but I doubt it would reach 9 or 10. That would really move money the Saints way;and then things could change dramatically.

I would not be bummed at either team winning or losing;but my strict Catholic upbringing almost makes it mandatory to pull for the Saints.

Another factor: Anyone do any,uh,...for entertainment purposes only,of course...wagering? Been watching the Vegas line? It moved from 2-1/2 up to 6 in a week. Big jump,and The House likes to keep House money in the House,capiche? In other words,there's a lot of jack on the Colts to win. Vegas don't like paying out their dough,so the Saints have a fightin' chance-at least with the spread. They do have a chance to win outright-don't sell them short in any way-but the Colts have been there,and many of their past "Big Game"(can we say S@#$% B%$#? here?) players are still around. They won't be too nervous;the Saints might be. Should be fun,regardless.

Oh,don't be surprised if the spread goes to 7-maybe with the hook-but I doubt it would reach 9 or 10. That would really move money the Saints way;and then things could change dramatically.

True, but I put my Benji's on the Mannings.:grin:

dooes your dawg bite ?

080306_greatdane.jpg

080306_greatdane.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back