• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super/stock interior

garymopar

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
Were can i get the aluminum seat brackets , and the correct seats for my 1964 dodge 330?

At one time moparfish was making them. I haven't heard anything from him in years. Try superstockracer for seats and ssafx in Arizona for the brackets.

Gary Ball is a common source for these items. I believe he can be found on facebook.

Smittybilt has these early jeep replacement seats that are close. Part #44801. I bought a set, nice construction. Best part is they are $99 each from Summit Racing.

205_1.jpg

ss/fx sells the correct seat mounts for your car. Have them on my 64 Savoy. Good quality. A bit spendy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, didn't see the above post regarding the seat brackets. Never mind.....

A new company is making the seats and seat brackets. very affordable price.

I will let you know when i find out more

Gary Ball has the seats and brackets. Great quality at a very affordable price. If you're going to Indy, he'd probably bring you a set along. We're picking up a set of '68 Hemi Dart seats from him there.

I cannot find gary ball any place on the internet what gives?

Aren't the early van low back buckets & A-100 seats a reasonable replacements,
for the seats themselves ?...
I seem to remember reading/ hearing that somewhere...

not sure about OE look aluminum SS/seat brackets

good luck either way

Auto Transport Service
Back