• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbee Golf Cart in the making....

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
It was stolen by some "low-life" Los Angeles County welfare transplants that moved up here in the High Desert. I got it back 3 days later thanks the the Calif-City Police Dept. So, I began the "Resto-Mod" of the cart. Making it a Superbee-golf cart, to match my car. Yup, just like the real "Bee", she's getting a new motor and controller. I just got my "round" Superbee decals for the quater panels on the cart from Phoenix Graphics. I'll put them on and send more pics.

IMG_0205.jpg P1010049.jpg IMG_0207.jpg

what no body mods?!

It's going to have more in common with a rumble bee then a super bee.

Glad too see you got it back very little damage! Fing low life thieves!IMO a thief should be shot like a mangy dog!!The dog doesn't have a choice unlike the low lifes do!

Richard:
SWEET!
PS: where do you find this stuff?

That thing was running around Chryslers at Carlisle many years ago. I have a picture of it in my photo album, but I just happened to find a picture of it on the net.

SuperBeSki it looks allot better now, I like the color, wheels & the lift, but it's not really like a Super Bee though, needs a grill & tail lights or something...Cool none the less, good to see you got it back... I had one stolen 5 or so years ago, a 99 Yamaha Gas cart, buy local kids joy riding & trashing it, mine didn't come back in such good condition, it had to be fished out of a lake too boot...

I have had thoughts of fixing my riding mower similar to this. In the area I live I could buy up some used mowers,put some stinking Dale Jr. decals on them & probably retire off his fans. You know before Dale Jr. raced for a living he was a carpenter. They fired him cause he couldnt even DRIVE a nail.

I have had thoughts of fixing my riding mower similar to this. In the area I live I could buy up some used mowers,put some stinking Dale Jr. decals on them & probably retire off his fans. You know before Dale Jr. raced for a living he was a carpenter. They fired him cause he couldnt even DRIVE a nail.

Sometimes I Wonder About His Ability To Drive A Racecar!

Show us your Golf Cart
This is me and my dog (A Schipperkee) on the 10th hole at my local course (Tierra Del Sol)
Sunday afternoon, 80 degrees, November 13th, 1630Hrs

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

Glad too see you got it back very little damage! Fing low life thieves!IMO a thief should be shot like a mangy dog!!The dog doesn't have a choice unlike the low lifes do!

moparsteve636,
It was trashed....
I'm glad I was able to "Mod it"
It came out well.

Looks great Ski...

Thanks Budnicks
I'm usually too busy to get away..
We have a great course here at Edwards AFB and it is usually not busy....
But I have to get home in the afternoon by 4PM to check my Mom's Glucose levels/Insulin shot
Yeah, I was able to play 6 rounds yesterday afternoon.

Auto Transport Service
Back