• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird 440 in Michigan

Yes and no. It has the vin stamped on it, so if some one out there is looking for the numbers matching motor to their super bird, and this happens to be it, then it's a fantastic find.

Vin is rm21u0A175650.

Yes and no. It has the vin stamped on it, so if some one out there is looking for the numbers matching motor to their super bird, and this happens to be it, then it's a fantastic find.

Vin is rm21u0A175650.

I agree, for that ONE person that owns the SuperBird (if it still exists) its worth some money. I truly hope it finds its way back to the original Bird.

To anyone else though, its just another 440.

I would believe that bird has been dead long ago. Somebody is trying to put the screws to someone.

Huh? Only if you don't have the bird, would it be stupid to buy the engine. That would be stupidity, not somebody getting screwed. Personally, if I had the correct bird and it was the way I liked it.....I still wouldn't pay that much for a core. If the car is still around, that would probably be a hurt engine.[rod knock, I'd bet]

e-440 I agree that car was probably WRECKED YEARS AGO!! Too Bad!! Yes it's just another 440 if you don't have the BIRD!!

Take off the serial number and you have a $600.00 hunk of cast iron, steel and aluminum. In fact, if that Superbird is no longer with us, that's all it is worth.

Too bad,
I commented on a 383? N96 Superbee? engine last week, same principle, asking $1,900
Again, with out the matching car, it is what it is...(did I just say that stupid cliché?)
I'd be generous enough to give the guy/gal the engine for Fair Market value and accept a $500 bonus

It feels like All of the superbirds Chrysler made, Just about all of them have survived. I sure see alot of them.

Auto Transport Service
Back