• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird Broadcast Sheet Found

jpickar

Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
I was into mopars back in the 80's when I lived in Denver. I aquired lots of stuff and sold most of it when I moved to Montana in 1990. I found a Superbird broadcast sheet in my Mopar stuff I have left. I do not know where it came from only that I have a Superbird broadcast sheet. It is for a 6 pack car.

Either post here or email me your last six digits of your serial number and if you can prove that you own this car now, current registration, I will mail this broadcast sheet to you for free. The sheet needs to be with the car.

John

Superbird Broadcast Sheet

I was into mopars back in the 80's when I lived in Denver. I aquired lots of stuff and sold most of it when I moved to Montana in 1990. I found a Superbird broadcast sheet in my Mopar stuff I have left. I do not know where it came from only that I have a Superbird broadcast sheet. It is for a 6 pack car.

Either post here or email me your last six digits of your serial number and if you can prove that you own this car now, current registration, I will mail this broadcast sheet to you for free. The sheet needs to be with the car.

John

Greetings, not sure if you still have broadcast sheet. If you do please advise and I will provide my VIN to confirm if by slight chance you have mine. My car is from that area.

oldchevelle541, you'll find that jpicker hasn't logged on in over a year. Better send a pm so he'll get an email about it.

Greetings, not sure if you still have broadcast sheet. If you do please advise and I will provide my VIN to confirm if by slight chance you have mine. My car is from that area.

please do post your last 6 numbers of your vin number and I will check it.
John

PM sent, Thanks for the offering. You may try over at DodgeCharger.com. There are a lot of us wingnuts over there. They may help somebody find their own Holy Grail.

John

Here's to hoping you still have the broadcast sheet. The last 6 digits of our VIN are 167922.

Thanks in advance.

Auto Transport Service
Back