• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird clone/tribute car As close to the real thing as I'll ever get probably. Where do I begin?

Find a finished clone and add your drivetrain of choice later. A finished clone would be the best value in my mind. Another option is to get a nice running/driving satellite or roadrunner and start the conversion. The modern hemi drivetrain could be added later as funds allow. I have 6K invested in just the steel nose and headlights. Another 2.5k in a real bird wing.

I don't know if this is a legit ad, but if it is, I'll be posting pix of my newly acquired 'Bird clone by Wednesday if they contact me by Monday...
So I copied the first paragraph of the description of the clone advertisement. The $22,700 ad..
Supposed to be in Tampa, Kansas.
I found the same pics and ad, with San Francisco and some other city and state in 2 other ads.
F'N scammers!

Are yours real or tribute cars? If tribute, and you want to sell one, PM me.
I don't know if this is a legit ad, but if it is, I'll be posting pix of my newly acquired 'Bird clone by Wednesday if they contact me by Monday...
View attachment 976642
F'N SCAMMERS!
FYI I copied part of the description, not that there was anything special about the part I copied, but I figured it would be unique enough for a web search.
Same car, same pic for sale located in different cities.
The only good that came from showing the wife was I can tell she's serious.
I have a feeling that enthusiasm may be tempered by the cost of building or buying a clone that's actually for sale...

Auto Transport Service
Back