• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Survivor 6 Barrel Superbird

bird-side.jpg
sb-interior.jpg
sb-engine.jpg

I’d give six figures for that but two would have to be to the right of the decimal point...crazy where the market has gone on these

In what universe are you getting that for $1000... or even $10,000 ?
It was in reference to my fun money account right now which is empty trying to build one of these. Can’t give what I don’t have! I wasn’t saying the car was over priced. The very first one I ever saw was an original HEMI Superbird for sale for $10K in 1982. I bought the 383 roadrunner next to it for $2800.

Am I the only one wondering where the movie deals, hype train, imaginary street racing backstory, etc, etc are for this survivor car before it goes to auction? If the black scam can pull almost a million shouldn't a wing car be worth 2?

Am I the only one wondering where the movie deals, hype train, imaginary street racing backstory, etc, etc are for this survivor car before it goes to auction? If the black scam can pull almost a million shouldn't a wing car be worth 2?
Yvette vanderbrink is quite a bit more honest than that.

It was in reference to my fun money account right now which is empty trying to build one of these. Can’t give what I don’t have! I wasn’t saying the car was over priced. The very first one I ever saw was an original HEMI Superbird for sale for $10K in 1982. I bought the 383 roadrunner next to it for $2800.
I'll bet many of us watched Hemi cars escape back when they were "cheap" because we didn't have the cash at the time. Like yourself, I watched a '69 Hemi Road Runner, one owner survivor car get away because I didn't have $6000 in that era. Bought a '68 440 GTX instead for $1800.

Yeah, I get it. Sometimes print words don't evoke the "intent". Funny you mention passing up a deal, back in the early 80's I passed up a deal on a Charger 500, because "I didn't want to be bothered with it". Stupid me.

Yeah, I get it. Sometimes print words don't evoke the "intent". Funny you mention passing up a deal, back in the early 80's I passed up a deal on a Charger 500, because "I didn't want to be bothered with it". Stupid me.
I passed up numerous deals on hemi cars, mainly because I didn’t have the available cash when the deal came up. The one that really stung was a 70 Hemi Roadrunner I bought for $900 over the phone. Body had been dipped and was full of holes. Dad said he wasn’t hauling that swiss cheese junker home....

Auto Transport Service
Back