• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspension woes! Just getting upset at this point.

Thank you that’s very helpful. I’ll look them up on Monday and if it’s still open I’ll take it in after I get the new pivot bolts

I think he's open now until 12pm. I think closer to you than Chatsworth. Maybe swing by and talk with him:

Address: 14920 Delano St, Van Nuys, CA 91411

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 12 PM

Phone: (818) 341-0940

I think he's open now until 12pm. I think closer to you than Chatsworth. Maybe swing by and talk with him:

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 12 PM

Thanks the issues is I don’t have the controls arms installed. I had the bushings pressed in but the pivot bolts slides out so I ordered new ones and as soon as they come in I’ll put it together

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 12 PM

Quick question though. I looked up the place and I remember the place was in chatsworth because he told me the cat was at the corner at the alignment shop then as I was leaving at the light I saw the car inside there. It was a corner shop with a green sign

i agree that stock is good BUT the age of our cars and with more alignment's done the cam bracket in the body get week and one good pot hole can move the adjuster to move. With these control arms they are fixed at the body and hold better. if you got a trailer queen then stock is fine.
I use QA1 upper, and lower control arms. They work great. Stock specs are useless if using modern radial tires, i don't think anybody is using bias ply tires anymore.

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 12 PM

Thanks! That's 27 miles away but doable. I'm actually pretty good now but I will keep that saved for future needs.

It's been a blast finally getting it back on the road after a three year long semi-resto and driving it on all of the back desert/canyon roads where they filmed the movie Duel and where Captain Kirk battled the Gorn in the old Star Trek show -- Vasquez canyon road and Sand Canyon Road. Just a friggin blast on the old two-lane desert roads. I'm from the east coast for the past 50 years and it's just awesome cruising around all of these places I grew up with on tv.
This is in my Explorer, but this is the tunnel from Duel and Vasquez Rocks.

113.JPG

039.JPG

One more! Ok so after all of that I drove the Rr out to the scene of the bus and tunnel in the Duel movie yesterday. My son kept raving about how cool our cars sound compared to modern muscle cars. I think I’ve brought him into the hobby! Thought I’d share…

IMG_8010.jpeg

One more! Ok so after all of that I drove the Rr out to the scene of the bus and tunnel in the Duel movie yesterday. My son kept raving about how cool our cars sound compared to modern muscle cars. I think I’ve brought him into the hobby! Thought I’d share…

View attachment 1525976
Great looking car, and great pictures!
Oh yeah, driving a rumbly old-school musclecar through a tunnel is one of life's treats!

Auto Transport Service
Back