• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD SWEET!!! 1968 Coronet Superbee Clone 383 4-Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 SUPERBEE CLONE BUILT 383 4-SPEED $16450
-Car was stripped down and repainted its original color. The paint presents well but is not show quality. It is base coat/clear coat. There are NO major dents or scratches. This car is very straight and the body lines match up good.
-Rechromed bumpers, nice trim and grille
-Newly Rebuilt 383HP, Electronic ignition, 6-Pack Rods, Competition Solid Cam, Performer intake, Jet Coated Headers, 3 inch Exhaust, 8 quart Pan… Runs Strong!!!!!!
-A833 4-Speed, NO Leaks and shifts great, Power Steering
-8 ¾ rear 391 gears Sure Grip
-Weld Wheels
-Excellent interior, mint dash, new carpet and door panels

VIDEO: http://youtu.be/WNL0pOefrXM

The car was stored in a warehouse was rarely driven. The car runs great and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere as I have. Clearly, a lot of money has been spent on this car. I have no time to play with this vehicle and must make some room in my garage. This car will make someone a good weekend street warrior or cruiser. All the work is done and its ready to drive. I couldn’t imagine finding a better deal on a BIG BLOCK B-BODY 4-SPEED car.

Attachments

• DSCF0225.jpg
    DSCF0225.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 838
  • DSCF0227.jpg
    DSCF0227.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 862
  • DSCF0235.jpg
    DSCF0235.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 896
  • DSCF0238.jpg
    DSCF0238.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 865
  • DSCF0243.jpg
    DSCF0243.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 839
Nice car and good value, 4 speed to boot. Look at Daniel 77's post, he's right in your market--you might have to raise your price though. ;)

Looks to me like this car should already have SOLD in the add. Good luck.

If it was in the northeast, I'd be going to look at it asap.

Sorry for delays in answering emails. The car is still available at the moment. Its locate in Roanoke, Indiana.

very nice :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back