• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweet Bee Shines

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
My wife started calling her Sweet Bee…freshly wet sanded and buffed. That B7 really pops now!
Headed back to my shop to continue assembly. Still sourcing a few things but have most. Still need to send bumpers for re-chroming and the anodized aluminum bezels and trim need restoration. A ways to go, interior is spread all over my shop. This journey is therapy and I’m having fun.

CDD585F8-4726-4B4B-BBE0-0E8681547B15.jpeg

ACBD7A14-73A9-450E-BB95-CD6836B83DBE.jpeg

Sweet enough to me.
I still would like to come look at your vehicles some time on one of my many trips to Montgomery (Daughter is a senior softball player at Huntingdon and I have monthly or more state board meetings). Wetumpka correct?

I still would like to come look at your vehicles some time on one of my many trips to Montgomery (Daughter is a senior softball player at Huntingdon and I have monthly or more state board meetings). Wetumpka correct?
Yes, I'm a phone call away. PM if you want the number.

Great looking 'Bee! I bought a new Sunfire Yellow one in '69, but was too dumb to hang on to it. ( tickets, insurance, marriage )

Dspur Jerry hall will help you I'm sure he has a few b bodies laying around.....also read the restoration thread here by dadsbee.....I also own a 69 b7 bee ....lmk if u need help looks great!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back