• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD T & D Machine BBM Rockers Complete / NEW IN BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeboy440

BOHNALITE CHRYSLER HEMI PROTOTYPE 1951
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
T & D Machine BBM Rockers Complete / NEW

IN BOX …….$ 1500.00…..Max Wedge …
Perfect Pair on You’re Edelbrock Victor Motor

Free Shipping & Insurance Lower 48 / International …..
At Buyers Expense.

USA Manufactured In Carson City Nevada.

Probably some of the finest quality long lasting BBM Rockers you will find.

T & D Machine Products Are Used By Many
NASCAR / CUP Car Teams Because Of Their
Strength & Reliability . Got 700lb of Open
Spring Pressure on You’re Bullet MAXIE ??
Here’s the solution ✔️

Read up on T & D Machine IF you’re not
Familiar with them . Rockers on Race BBM
Mopars have always been an Achilles Heel
( a metaphor of a potential weak spot )
It’s been said “ buy the best & leave worry
To rest “….
You want to go rounds in competition knowing the top end at high RPM will
Still like you at the finish line ??
You be the judge ‍⚖️

Composed of high grade machined steel
With roller bearing’s throughout & and weigh
Just about the same as an alloy arm without the worry of alloy in high stressed environments.

Too many projects, too many parts taken up space on the shelf. If you’re MAXIE needs a set check em out !

Thanks 4 Stopping Buy!

Thanks “ B bodies For The Ad Space “!!!

MoPar 2 Ya !!!

Cool

$1500.00

Questions???
Please Private Message Me & Let’s Talk
You’re Saving close to $500.00 over new here .

Have A Great Day

IMG_6223.jpeg

IMG_6224.jpeg

IMG_6222.jpeg

IMG_6225.jpeg

IMG_4798.jpeg

IMG_4801.jpeg

IMG_4802.jpeg

IMG_4799.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

IMG_4797.jpeg

Are those steel rockers? What ratio?
AD...............ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN THE PAGE....................."COMPOSED OF HIGH GRADE MACHINED STEEL ".............Kapich?

As I Understand These Were Originally Composed / Patterned / Constructed / Designed When Edelbrock Created The Max Wedge Victors............
And Are a 1.6 Ratio Composed Of High Grade Machined Steel..................Within A Few Grams Of Alloy Weight. As Displayed On The T&D Catalog Also As Enclosed.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE T&D's Comprehensive Site & Catalog Its Very Detailed For Any Metallugical Details ..................THANK YOU!

AD...............ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN THE PAGE....................."COMPOSED OF HIGH GRADE MACHINED STEEL ".............Kapich?

As I Understand These Were Originally Composed / Patterned / Constructed / Designed When Edelbrock Created The Max Wedge Victors............
And Are a 1.6 Ratio Composed Of High Grade Machined Steel..................Within A Few Grams Of Alloy Weight. As Displayed On The T&D Catalog Also As Enclosed.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE T&D's Comprehensive Site & Catalog Its Very Detailed For Any Metallugical Details ..................THANK YOU!
What is the actual part number on the box for these?

What is the actual part number on the box for these?

I asked the same question on Saturday and never got an answer. You would think that would be an easy question to answer. Without a part number how are we to know what they are, what the offset is, or even which way they oil.

Tom

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. When I bought the T&D alloy rockers for the MW victor heads about 20 years ago when the heads first came out, I don't recalling the option to get them in steel.
I really want to try a 1.5:1 exhaust rocker with my current 1.6:1 rockers, that is why I asked about the ratio.
Running PAC-1326 springs with a 0.726" lift comp HXL lobe cam. About 735 pounds open pressure.

I asked the same question on Saturday and never got an answer. You would think that would be an easy question to answer. Without a part number how are we to know what they are, what the offset is, or even which way they oil.

Tom
Sir , In Order FOR YOU TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR INBOX HAS TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE!!!!!!!!

Its Responding as FULL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. When I bought the T&D alloy rockers for the MW victor heads about 20 years ago when the heads first came out, I don't recalling the option to get them in steel.
I really want to try a 1.5:1 exhaust rocker with my current 1.6:1 rockers, that is why I asked about the ratio.
Running PAC-1326 springs with a 0.726" lift comp HXL lobe cam. About 735 pounds open pressure.
No Problemo ! Special Order Is CHROME MOLY STEEL! Thats What Many Pro's Use.............

Tom
As A Courtesy THERE ARE SCREENSHOTS OF T&D's Website Indicative Of Oiling ..........Did You Read It?

As A Courtesy THERE ARE SCREENSHOTS OF T&D's Website Indicative Of Oiling ..........Did You Read It?
We both simply asked for the part number on the box for verification. This would clear up any confusion. I’m interested but would like to know which ones they are. Thanks

Sir , In Order FOR YOU TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR INBOX HAS TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE!!!!!!!!

Its Responding as FULL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My inbox has 8 messages in it. Since I am a Gold Member I have 992 more messages I can receive. My inbox is not full.

All we want is the part number so we can research the product. Your screen shots of a catalog page are of no use when,

1. Can't blow them up and 2. We have no idea what part number to look at.

WHY? Is providing the part number such a big secret?

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back