• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T Top Coversion

very cool guys....

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, American sunroof as it was known in the 60's 70's and 80's is gone, has been sold several times,the person that brought sunroofs to the united states was Hienz Precter, he made a fortune and was a genuinely nice guy, llok him up. the company that it evolved into is Inalfa roof system and the aftermarket division was sold to a private company now known as Signiture series sunroofs... believie it or not there is a couple guys that still work there from the 70's , i am pretty sure they didnt have anything to do with T-tops but they did know sunroofs.

It has been done before so if you have a donor car I dont see any problem in doing it if you just take your time. Good luck with it.

I know I saved it, but can't locate it.

It was a kind of small pic, from an angle you could barely tell, but was definitely a t top on the car.

I believe it was blue.

The big problem you're facing is finding the seals! I don't know of any replacements! I had a 79 Mag GT years ago<man I wish I had it back! any way I got the last pair for it from American Sunroof Co. in Cal. They said that once any of the parts left for the mopars were gone they were GONE! I have a TT glass no frame and some fender flares I'd like to sell!

Auto Transport Service
Back